Oneida/Herkimer Co. Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeNick

For the past few weeks the Feed has been unreliable to say the least. I have been listening for at least 2 years and basically it has been unusable for about 4 weeks now. Any input would be greatly appreciated. I am a listener of both Counties.
Thank You,
Joe

JoeNick

No, I have not contacted the Operator of this service of transmitting Oneida/Herkimer County feeds, I have a sight issue which at times limits my emailing options etc.. I will look for owner info.
Thanks, Joe

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
No, I have not contacted the Operator of this service of transmitting Oneida/Herkimer County feeds, I have a sight issue which at times limits my emailing options etc.. I will look for owner info.
Thanks, Joe
On the feed page there is a red button which will automatically send a report and email without the need to send a direct email.

JoeNick

Thanks for the "red" button info however NOT to make you feel bad the fact is my sight is just about none and I rely on screen reading software. That's OK, I just find that Radio Reference is not especially screen reader friendly.
Thank You and SMILING... Joe

JoeNick

I am a person who believes in giving credit as well as stating disappointments. That being said I have found that the feed is better today, not perfect however I see that it is being worked-on.
Thank You to whoever is responsible.
Joe

gregman44

Feed Provider
I am the feed provider, I'm sorry that the feed has been erratic. It looks like a couple of things were going on. Some on the broadcastify server side... Hopefully it goes back to it's usual stable self.

JoeNick

Hello again, can I address you as Greg? Just what I observed Saturday, volume is not consistent, Herkimer County is nowhere covering what it did, Utica Police and Fire does not appear to be there all the time, and Rome is mixed in there every now and then and very loud. I would like to communicate with you via email since we are almost neighbors and could get into this more. I live between New Hartford and Clinton off 12B.
Thanks for listening,
Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.