Broadcastify iphone app and getting alerts

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjones6516

On a previous scanner ad (scanner pro), I could select to have push notifications sent automatically when someone (I assume the volunteer who is providing the feed) info on a particular police or fire situation arose. That alert went to everyone. I did not have to opt-in to only one feed... it would do it globally to allow everyone to get ALL alerts.

Does Broadcastify iphone app do that? If so, where are the settings to allow that? I know I can set it for alerts when the feed reaches a certain number of subcribers, but I can't find where to allow feeders to push notifications of actions going on everywhere.

ecarvalho

On a previous scanner ad (scanner pro), I could select to have push notifications sent automatically when someone (I assume the volunteer who is providing the feed) info on a particular police or fire situation arose. That alert went to everyone. I did not have to opt-in to only one feed... it would do it globally to allow everyone to get ALL alerts.

Does Broadcastify iphone app do that? If so, where are the settings to allow that? I know I can set it for alerts when the feed reaches a certain number of subcribers, but I can't find where to allow feeders to push notifications of actions going on everywhere.

Try scanner radio deluxe.

3d7074a41c03d96aaacc8a37609fad71.jpg

3d7074a41c03d96aaacc8a37609fad71.jpg
4a1acb1c1dafaf3da5c66d70e2b788d6.jpg

tjones6516

Thanks, I know that, but

Thanks, I know how to do it on Scanner Pro... but I'm asking if that same feature for global alerts from any feeds to be pushed, on the Broadcastify iphone app? Again, I'm not talking about alerts on the number of listeners, but on "action alerts" that something is happening on any feed, ie a "chase", "shots fired", etc.

ecarvalho

The app I suggested does the alerts you are looking for. See the bottom half of the screen.
The broadcastify app doesn’t have notifications for alerts. It has a session you can click on to see all current alerts.

Status
Not open for further replies.