Broadcastify Feed Disconnections

Status
Not open for further replies.

flubber2007

Feed Provider
Can someone explain to me why my feed keeps disconnecting according to the pro scan source client. I have upgraded networks, changed setting, newer routers, and it still seems to disconnect? According to URL COMM port in the picture the feed was up for 3 hour 31 minutes but the source client shows it still disconnected? I have been on teamviewer all day with no disconnection and the feed source client still disconnects? It can be 4am when noone is on the network or 4pm when everyone is on the network it works and then it doesnt? I have also changed the audio server from broadcastify from 3 to 9 with no help. What could be the problem. I seen some posts with AVG causing some type of issue, how do you get around that uninstall it?IMG_1882.jpg

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner
Premium Subscriber
You can temporarily disable AVG to rule it out as the source of the problem. Right-click on the AVG tray icon by the clock on the bottom right and depending on which version you're running there's either a toggle switch or a context menu option to disable protection

Status
Not open for further replies.