Jackson County Michigan feed problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

krokus

Premium Subscriber
I was unable to locate a link to report a problem, so I am posting here.

The feed is picking up a digital signal, on an analog radio.

cmjonesinc

Premium Subscriber
It's in the same place it always is. Unless your browser is having an issue with loading the buttons.

Attachments

• 20180627_054100.jpg
    20180627_054100.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 126

cmjonesinc

Premium Subscriber
That screenshot is from my mobile web browser. However the app doesnt seem to have a button for reporting.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
That view is a desktop view, not a mobile view, even if looking at it on a mobile device.

Sent using Tapatalk

Well, then go to the real Web and submit the problem report :p

The provider is almost certainly not monitoring this forum - the system and community relies on listeners to submit the problem report to the provider.

We're looking at implementing feed problem reporting for mobile devices etc in the near future.

krokus

Premium Subscriber
Well, then go to the real Web and submit the problem report [emoji14]

The provider is almost certainly not monitoring this forum - the system and community relies on listeners to submit the problem report to the provider.

We're looking at implementing feed problem reporting for mobile devices etc in the near future.
If I had the time/ability to get to a desktop, I would.

The whole point is that there is ability to do so, from a mobile interface. Hopefully, someone on the admin side of things could relay the concern, since there is a lack of ability on the site.

Sent using Tapatalk

mule1075

Feed Provider
If I had the time/ability to get to a desktop, I would.

The whole point is that there is ability to do so, from a mobile interface. Hopefully, someone on the admin side of things could relay the concern, since there is a lack of ability on the site.

Sent using Tapatalk
The guy who replied to you is more than likely on the admin side of things. And he answered your question in his last paragraph.

Status
Not open for further replies.