RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > Commercial, Professional Radio and Personal Radio > Budget and Entry Level Transceivers

Budget and Entry Level Transceivers - For discussion of budget or entry level radios such as Baofeng, Wouxun, Puxing and other radio communications designated as commercial but not targeted for Amateur or GMRS. Also included are MURS and ISM 900MHz designed radios.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-15-2015, 10:37 AM

Post TYT DM-UVF10 programming manual

Hi everybody,
after a lot of work, I would like to present you a programming manual for TYT DM-UVF10 radio.

I started to write this guide after I bought three TYT DM-UVF10 digital radios and realized, that there is no programming guide or help file. I slowly discovered the advanced features of the radio (some of them are still mystery to me) and decided to write down my findings for other users.

Today, I decided to publish the first ever revision of the manual.
The PDF version of the manual is available for download at this link:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3...DE0&authuser=0

Please, enjoy this manual and I hope that it will help you programming your radio.
I am sorry for the language, but I am not a native English speaker.

I will appreciate any feedback.

Ondrej

EDIT: There seems to be some problem when accessing google drive, so here is a temporary mirror to the file:
http://www.ulozto.net/xmrN2VpE/tyt-d...guide-v1-0-pdf

Last edited by rumcajs_tr; 02-15-2015 at 10:52 AM..
Sponsored links
Old 02-16-2015, 6:40 AM

Thanks a ton, this is really helpful !
Old 02-21-2015, 10:19 PM

In the tone light tab signal side has to be ticked to hear the actual tones send by the radio to be heard over the transmitting radios speaker.I have set up a my radio for 5 tone selective call and had to play around to get it all working
another problem that i encountered was that if i program the radio to display the channel name i have to go to the radio menu and enable it there to display it correctly
The radio that i have has got the GPS option as well and has successfully transmitted the GPS coordinates to another TYT DM-UVF10 on a digital channel
Once again thanks for a excellent manual i will let you no if i find more useful info that i can share with you
Old 02-24-2015, 2:24 AM

Found this on another forum
1.Press the (Menu) Key + (1!<)Key while switching on the radio
2.Press the (Menu) Key + ( ̺*)Key while switching on the radio
3.Press the (Menu) + (↑#) Key while switching on the radio
But if you release any of the buttons this Menu falls away and the radio resets
Old 04-22-2015, 6:58 PM

Unhappy TYT DM-UVF10

I need help I have this tyt handheld I messed it up and I reset it and now its in Chinese and the user manual is useless and I need to know how to set it back to english also it doesn't seem to pick up any of the repeaters and I'm fairly unhappy with the radio but that's life can you please help me change it back to English I would appreciate it. Thanks Randy KE0CWW. Email Randy3948@yahoo.com.
Sponsored links
Old 04-23-2015, 2:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy3948 View Post
I need help I have this tyt handheld I messed it up and I reset it and now its in Chinese and the user manual is useless and I need to know how to set it back to english also it doesn't seem to pick up any of the repeaters and I'm fairly unhappy with the radio but that's life can you please help me change it back to English I would appreciate it. Thanks Randy KE0CWW. Email Randy3948@yahoo.com.
The easiest way would be through the programming software, did you try this ?
Old 01-26-2016, 10:50 PM

Default TYT DM-UVF10

Here is a breakdown of the menu items of the radio
There could be a few mistakes
Please correct and repost
Hope this can be of some help
Does anybody know how to do the CTCSS/DCS auto scan on this radio
I tried all possibilities but to no avail
Can do it on the Baofeng UV 82 and UV5 but not on the TYT DM-UVF10
any suggestions would help
Thanks to all
Attached Files
File Type: zip Radio Menu Guide.zip (10.5 KB, 285 views)
Old 03-17-2016, 12:31 AM

Default TYT-DM-UVF10

Tested the battery save option on the radio and can confirm it is working
my current setting is 1:2 gives me aprox 12hours standby time
Old 01-21-2017, 2:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumcajs_tr View Post
Hi everybody,
after a lot of work, I would like to present you a programming manual for TYT DM-UVF10 radio.

I will appreciate any feedback.

Ondrej

EDIT: There seems to be some problem when accessing google drive, so here is a temporary mirror to the file:
http://www.ulozto.net/xmrN2VpE/tyt-d...guide-v1-0-pdf
Hello everybody, and especially rumcajs_tr

Thank you for this manual that i read carefully.
I planed to program mine new TYT DM-UVF10 this weekend after reading your Manual but i had many problem.
First the link to download the software was dead. Not a true problem i find the last version of the software on TYT official website but it seems that this new version got a bug. Completely impossible to program VHF frequency. The channel menu accept only frequency between 400 an 470 Mhz.
So mine first question is : Have you got a link to the old version you used ?
The other problem is that i got a problem with the USB cable and the driver for USB to COM port with win10. Have you got a trick for that?

I am a beginner in programming radio, but a try, and understand a lot with your manual.

I would like to program this radio in order to communicate with 3 kirisun s780, for ski session..
But a like to use VHF too, to uses Emergency canal CanalE in France 161.300 Mhz but it's a challenge because i have to program 5 tones and CTCSS. That why i bought this dual Band radio

Thank you again for your time.
Old 02-20-2018, 3:11 PM

Bonjour Pierro,
Avez vous réussi l'appel selectif sur le canal E, j'ai la même radio, pour pmr 446 et dpmr tous est simple pour la programmation. en revanche je peine pour faire appel 5 tons,,

Cette radio peut elle vraiment faire un appel selectif 5 tons, avez vous une solution ?
Old 02-28-2018, 6:50 AM

Hello french people

Don't forget your are on an english spoken language forum . For the Canal E , you only need CTCSS , Zvei 1 and 2 are only for the Swiss relay . You can have all informations on SDIS 74 (fireman web site )

I can program Dm-uvf10 in VHF or UHF with no trouble .All programming software are available on TYT site site even the old one . Don't forget your are not allowed to use this TX on 446 MHz because outpower is far too high

DM-UVF10 is a very nice TX unfortunatly TYT don't want to update it . So 3.125 Khz step for new 446 Mhz law isn't available and AMBE codec is a special one wich is not compatible with ICOM dPMR

I'm leaving not so far from the alps montain

Tags
dm-uvf10, guide, manual, programming software, tyt