Antioch/Oakley police Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

tina72065

Hello. I hope i am posting in the right forum. I am looking for the 2 city police departments frequencies. One for Antioch, california and the other for Oakley, California. Long story short. Both my father and I lost our programmed numbers on our scanners. Ironically around the same time. I would appreciate it very much. I dont care about all the other frequencies so I think it would be a waste of money to purchase the book. Unsure of my fathers desires, I will ask him. Thank you so much

Tina

Sac916

tina72065 said:
Hello. I hope i am posting in the right forum. I am looking for the 2 city police departments frequencies. One for Antioch, california and the other for Oakley, California. Long story short. Both my father and I lost our programmed numbers on our scanners. Ironically around the same time. I would appreciate it very much. I dont care about all the other frequencies so I think it would be a waste of money to purchase the book. Unsure of my fathers desires, I will ask him. Thank you so much

Tina

The City of Oakley is dispatched by Contra Costa Sheriff's Dept. via their channel 3.
P1 - 155.3100 - West County Dispatch CTCSS:136.5
P2 - 155.2500 - Central County Dispatch CTCSS:136.5
P3 - 155.1900 - East County Dispatch CTCSS:136.5

City of Antioch
154.8450 - Dispatch - PL: 136.5
155.0700 - Tac 2 - PL: 136.5
154.9200 - Tac 3 - PL: 136.5

CLERS - Calif. Law Enforcement Radio System ( mutual aid cordination and "hotline" )

Just about everything you need is right on this page
http://www.radioreference.com/modules.php?name=RR&ctid=189

kma371

QRT
The city of Oakley is a Sheriff's Department contract, so what Ant said is correct. They use P3 155.190 and 155.040 (Tac 4) as a tac.

kma371

QRT
Correct, Antioch dispatches for Brentwood PD.

Here is a list of agencies that dispatch for agencies besides themselves.

Concord dispatches for Clayton

The Sheriff's Office dispatches for San Ramon, Danville, Lafayette, Moraga, Orinda, Pittsburg, Los Medanos College, Rio Vista and Oakley

Pinole dispatches for Hercules

Richmond dispatches for San Pablo and El Cerrito

Sac916

kma371 said:
Correct, Antioch dispatches for Brentwood PD.

Here is a list of agencies that dispatch for agencies besides themselves.

Concord dispatches for Clayton

The Sheriff's Office dispatches for San Ramon, Danville, Lafayette, Moraga, Orinda, Pittsburg, Los Medanos College, Rio Vista and Oakley

Pinole dispatches for Hercules

Richmond dispatches for San Pablo and El Cerrito

Are they all in one Communications Center?
With that many contract cities, you would think that a regional communications center would make sense.

tina72065

tina72065

wow thanks

antfreq said:
The City of Oakley is dispatched by Contra Costa Sheriff's Dept. via their channel 3.
P1 - 155.3100 - West County Dispatch CTCSS:136.5
P2 - 155.2500 - Central County Dispatch CTCSS:136.5
P3 - 155.1900 - East County Dispatch CTCSS:136.5

City of Antioch
154.8450 - Dispatch - PL: 136.5
155.0700 - Tac 2 - PL: 136.5
154.9200 - Tac 3 - PL: 136.5

CLERS - Calif. Law Enforcement Radio System ( mutual aid cordination and "hotline" )

Just about everything you need is right on this page
http://www.radioreference.com/modules.php?name=RR&ctid=189

Wow! You guys are so cool here. thank you very much! My father will be pleased to get those #'s back. I know i am. I am so glad i came across this site. I reccommened it to allot of people if that is ok. (Cops website).......Will this post remain here or do i need to copy it and save in my files?

Thanks again. :)

kma371

QRT
antfreq said:
Are they all in one Communications Center?
With that many contract cities, you would think that a regional communications center would make sense.

I grouped them by comm center. All the sheriff contracts are in the same center.

Rio Vista is in Solano Co and dispatched by Contra Costa Co. Isleton is in Sacramento Co and dispatched by Solano Co. Maybe that's who you were thinking of Bill.

-Bill

RolnCode3

Nah. I thought they were both dispatched by Solano. Just a mistake of fact. I don't understand why Isleton just doesn't hop on the TRS. Make things much easier for them so they talk to the D8 Deputies. Maybe it's easier for them now so they can talk to the fire departments down thadda' way...since a bunch are non-Sacto dispatched.

kma371 said:
I grouped them by comm center. All the sheriff contracts are in the same center.

Rio Vista is in Solano Co and dispatched by Contra Costa Co. Isleton is in Sacramento Co and dispatched by Solano Co. Maybe that's who you were thinking of Bill.

-Bill

selgaran

RolnCode3 said:
I don't understand why Isleton just doesn't hop on the TRS.

Money. Joining Sac Regional is not cheap. First off, you have to buy a bunch of radios that are much more expensive than what you usually buy (probably more than their entire annual budget to buy all the 800 trunking radios they would need), and then you have to pay an annual fee per radio. Someone once told me what the annual fee was for SRRCS, but I don't remember, except that it was several hundred dollars.

Sac916

selgaran said:
Money. Joining Sac Regional is not cheap. First off, you have to buy a bunch of radios that are much more expensive than what you usually buy (probably more than their entire annual budget to buy all the 800 trunking radios they would need), and then you have to pay an annual fee per radio. Someone once told me what the annual fee was for SRRCS, but I don't remember, except that it was several hundred dollars.

I'm thinking money may not be the issue. There are so few officers and "users" , that I find it hard to believe it would be that far from feasible. I'm thinking some politics may be in play. If the Fulton-El Camino Park District can afford it, you would think a (small) City could afford such an expense.

tina72065

Lost again LOL

RolnCode3 said:
Nah. I thought they were both dispatched by Solano. Just a mistake of fact. I don't understand why Isleton just doesn't hop on the TRS. Make things much easier for them so they talk to the D8 Deputies. Maybe it's easier for them now so they can talk to the fire departments down thadda' way...since a bunch are non-Sacto dispatched.

Guess what? i lost those codes again. I knew exactly where to come get them back Thanks again guys. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.