World Ag Expo 2018- annual frequency request

Status
Not open for further replies.

SloScanMan_01

Anybody got frequencies for World Ag Expo happening February 12-15 in Tulare, CA? I will be attending and would like to monitor event staff. From 2005-2013, they got an FCC STA with rental radios from Radio Resource Inc in Wheat Ridge, CO. They also had their own repeater, which expired same year. No FCC license or STA for World Ag Expo or International Agri-Center since. Radio Resource Inc only has 2-3 nationwide licenses, which may or may not be in use by Expo staff, as no one single license has enough channels for the radios the expo uses (16 channel). 2 years ago, STC Security from Fresno was the contractor. Again, no FCC license of their own. Last year and possibly again this year, Harrison Security from Visalia is the contractor. Local public safety is a must, of course. I have the temporary tower and ground frequencies for Tulare Airport and local police/fire frequencies. I know the players, I just don't have "the juicy stuff". Does anybody have the current frequencies? Again this year, I politely ask- "please".

mike619

If you are going to the event you could try using a scanner that has close call on it if you have the capability.

Status
Not open for further replies.