RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog
 

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > International Radio Discussion Forums > Caribbean Radio Discussion Forum


Caribbean Radio Discussion Forum - Discussion Forum for Puerto Rico, The Virgin Islands, the Bahamas, an other Caribbean nations

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #81 (permalink)  
Old 12-09-2015, 6:10 AM
ecps92's Avatar
Member
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Taxachusetts
Posts: 9,778
Default

But what Freq ?

Are these from San Juan ? or which Port ??
If so the HAL might be the Westerdam

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlevinedc View Post
Silouette 127.3 operations docking
__________________
Bill N1KUG
Cruise Ship Frequencies
http://www.scanmaritime.com

Last edited by ecps92; 12-09-2015 at 6:15 AM..
Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
  #82 (permalink)  
Old 12-09-2015, 1:59 PM
mlevinedc's Avatar
Member
  Shack Photos
Shack photos
Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 88
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecps92 View Post
But what Freq ?

Are these from San Juan ? or which Port ??
If so the HAL might be the Westerdam
yes that was in San juan


same as I posted above 457.575

now in st martin with 5 ships docked 457.575 with TRBO very active

156.8 active with non-marine traffic
P & O ship docked next to us.

Id have more to report but my CC scanner went in for recall.
Reply With Quote
  #83 (permalink)  
Old 12-10-2015, 11:55 AM
ecps92's Avatar
Member
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Taxachusetts
Posts: 9,778
Default

Probably the Britania, as the P&O line seems to be moving rapidly to TRBO

Understand on the Recall

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlevinedc View Post
yes that was in San juan


same as I posted above 457.575

now in st martin with 5 ships docked 457.575 with TRBO very active

156.8 active with non-marine traffic
P & O ship docked next to us.

Id have more to report but my CC scanner went in for recall.
__________________
Bill N1KUG
Cruise Ship Frequencies
http://www.scanmaritime.com
Reply With Quote
  #84 (permalink)  
Old 01-16-2017, 11:02 AM
Member
   
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Milford, PA
Posts: 233
Default

ncl breakaway is 457.525 in dmr mode for shipboard operations
Reply With Quote
  #85 (permalink)  
Old 01-17-2017, 7:49 AM
ecps92's Avatar
Member
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Taxachusetts
Posts: 9,778
Default

More and More Lines are moving to TRBO and Narrowbanding as well.
Look for more use of 6.25 Mhz channels

Any TG's ?

I need to work on a newer web page format to support the TG's and other DMR info (This Quarter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by skip39 View Post
ncl breakaway is 457.525 in dmr mode for shipboard operations
__________________
Bill N1KUG
Cruise Ship Frequencies
http://www.scanmaritime.com
Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
  #86 (permalink)  
Old 07-18-2017, 6:54 PM
Member
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: London, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 226
Default St. Kitts,Antigua, Grand Turk info

I am going on my first cruise in December. During that Cruise I am going to be doing some ride alongs with different fire depts and EMS services. However I cannot seem to find and info on radio systems and frequencies.. Can anyone help ?

St. Kitts,Antigua, Grand Turk

Also Frequencies other than frs for Princess ships

Cheers
__________________
Stephen Charlton canadawalrus@gmail.com

BCD-396XT, CDM-1550LS, M Spectra, Tyt-9800, UV-5R x3, Wouxun UVDP1 ? x 3,, UV-B6, BF-666, Midland GMRS Base Radio,GMRS Radio x 2, 1x Md380, RCI-2950
Reply With Quote
  #87 (permalink)  
Old 11-01-2017, 5:36 PM
Member
  RadioReference Database Admininstrator
Database Admin
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: San Diego County, California
Posts: 2,366
Arrow

DMR Report for this cruise ship.

Oceania REGATTA - 467.7750 DCC:10 DMR
TG:264 Slot 1
TG:266 Slot 2
2017/11/01 13:13:03 DCC=10 Group call; TG=266 RID=1 Slot=2
2017/11/01 13:13:08 DCC=10 Group call; TG=266 RID=1 Slot=2 1s
2017/11/01 13:13:10 DCC=10 Group call; TG=266 RID=1 Slot=2
2017/11/01 13:13:12 DCC=10 Group call; TG=264 RID=1 Slot=1
2017/11/01 13:13:57 DCC=10 Group call; TG=266 RID=1 Slot=2 3s
2017/11/01 13:16:52 DCC=10 Group call; TG=264 RID=1 Slot=1 1s
2017/11/01 13:16:59 DCC=10 Group call; TG=264 RID=1 Slot=1 5s
2017/11/01 13:17:06 DCC=10 Group call; TG=264 RID=1 Slot=1 3s
2017/11/01 13:18:43 DCC=10 Group call; TG=266 RID=1 Slot=1
2017/11/01 13:18:55 DCC=10 Group call; TG=266 RID=1 Slot=2 4s
2017/11/01 13:19:00 DCC=10 Group call; TG=266 RID=1 Slot=2
2017/11/01 13:19:05 DCC=10 Group call; TG=266 RID=1 Slot=2 2s
2017/11/01 13:19:11 DCC=10 Group call; TG=266 RID=1 Slot=2 1s
2017/11/01 13:19:23 DCC=10 Group call; TG=266 RID=1 Slot=2 1s
__________________________________________________ __________________
Oceania REGATTA - 467.8000 DCC:11 DMR
TG:265 Slot 1
2017/11/01 13:22:52 DCC=11 Group call; TG=265 RID=1 Slot=1
2017/11/01 13:22:55 DCC=11 Group call; TG=265 RID=1 Slot=1 1s
2017/11/01 13:22:58 DCC=11 Group call; TG=265 RID=1 Slot=1
2017/11/01 13:23:01 DCC=11 Group call; TG=265 RID=1 Slot=1 5s
2017/11/01 13:23:08 DCC=11 Group call; TG=265 RID=1 Slot=1
2017/11/01 13:23:27 DCC=11 Group call; TG=265 RID=1 Slot=1 1s
2017/11/01 13:23:30 DCC=11 Group call; TG=265 RID=1 Slot=1
2017/11/01 13:23:36 DCC=11 Group call; TG=265 RID=1 Slot=1
2017/11/01 13:23:38 DCC=11 Group call; TG=265 RID=1 Slot=1 1s
2017/11/01 13:23:41 DCC=11 Group call; TG=265 RID=1 Slot=1 5s
2017/11/01 13:23:51 DCC=11 Group call; TG=265 RID=1 Slot=1 3s
2017/11/01 13:24:00 DCC=11 Group call; TG=265 RID=1 Slot=1 1s
2017/11/01 13:24:02 DCC=11 Group call; TG=265 RID=1 Slot=1 1s
2017/11/01 13:25:11 DCC=11 Group call; TG=265 RID=1 Slot=1
2017/11/01 13:25:15 DCC=11 Group call; TG=265 RID=1 Slot=1
2017/11/01 13:27:31 DCC=11 Group call; TG=265 RID=1 Slot=1 1s
2017/11/01 13:27:34 DCC=11 Group call; TG=265 RID=1 Slot=1 5s
2017/11/01 13:27:47 DCC=11 Group call; TG=265 RID=1 Slot=1 1s
2017/11/01 13:38:11 DCC=11 Group call; TG=265 RID=1 Slot=1
2017/11/01 13:38:14 DCC=11 Group call; TG=265 RID=1 Slot=1 1s
2017/11/01 13:38:16 DCC=11 Group call; TG=265 RID=1 Slot=1 1s
2017/11/01 13:38:19 DCC=11 Group call; TG=265 RID=1 Slot=1 1s
2017/11/01 13:39:00 DCC=11 Group call; TG=265 RID=1 Slot=1 8s
2017/11/01 13:39:29 DCC=11 Group call; TG=265 RID=1 Slot=1 1s
2017/11/01 13:39:36 DCC=11 Group call; TG=265 RID=1 Slot=1 8s
2017/11/01 13:39:47 DCC=11 Group call; TG=265 RID=1 Slot=1 3s
2017/11/01 13:39:54 DCC=11 Group call; TG=265 RID=1 Slot=1 1s
2017/11/01 13:40:04 DCC=11 Group call; TG=265 RID=1 Slot=1 1s
2017/11/01 13:40:06 DCC=11 Group call; TG=265 RID=1 Slot=1 7s
2017/11/01 13:40:15 DCC=11 Group call; TG=265 RID=1 Slot=1
__________________________________________________ __________________
Oceania REGATTA 467.5500 Paging System
Reply With Quote
  #88 (permalink)  
Old 01-20-2018, 5:32 PM
Member
  RadioReference Database Admininstrator
Database Admin
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: San Diego County, California
Posts: 2,366
Arrow Oosterdam Cruise Ship - DMR CAP+ Trunked System

Holland America Line's "Oosterdam" Cruise Ship - Logged January,2018

457.55625 DMR DCC:7 LCN1 - First Cap+ repeater (Ch1 and Ch2)
457.5875 DMR DCC:14 LCN2 - Second Cap+ repeater (Ch3 and Ch4)

TG:10 = Security? (RadioIDs:122,123,124,125,126,127,128,129,154,155)

TG:20 = Bridge/Docking Ops (RadioIDs:100,101,102,103,104,105,107,110,112,117, 122,123,129,137,153,160,223,224,226,227,228,231)

TG:30 = Engineering (RadioIDs:110,146,149,165,166,168,169,176,177,178, 179,211)

TG:40 = Tours?/Hotel Director? (RadioIDs:114,116,119)

TG:50 = Crew Emergency Drill

TG:60 = ? (RadioIDs:174,178,179)

TG:70 = House Keeping? (RadioIDs:146,176)
Reply With Quote
  #89 (permalink)  
Old 01-20-2018, 5:36 PM
troymail's Avatar
Silent Key
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Supply (Lockwood Inlet area), NC
Posts: 9,977
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MtnBiker2005 View Post
Holland America Line's "Oosterdam" Cruise Ship - Logged January,2018

457.55625 DMR DCC:7 LCN1 - First Cap+ repeater (Ch1 and Ch2)
457.5875 DMR DCC:14 LCN2 - Second Cap+ repeater (Ch3 and Ch4)

TG:10 = Security? (RadioIDs:122,123,124,125,126,127,128,129,154,155)

TG:20 = Bridge/Docking Ops (RadioIDs:100,101,102,103,104,105,107,110,112,117, 122,123,129,137,153,160,223,224,226,227,228,231)

TG:30 = Engineering (RadioIDs:110,146,149,165,166,168,169,176,177,178, 179,211)

TG:40 = Tours?/Hotel Director? (RadioIDs:114,116,119)

TG:50 = Crew Emergency Drill

TG:60 = ? (RadioIDs:174,178,179)

TG:70 = House Keeping? (RadioIDs:146,176)
This got me to thinking - where do Cruise Ship systems like this get posted in the database? On the surface it would seem they'd go on the "home port" listings (i.e. San Diego) - however, some ships change home ports from time to time....
__________________
Unication G5(UHF)
TRX-2,TRX-1,WS1098,1088x2,1095,1080, PSR1080,PSR500,PRO96
BCD536,436,396T,BC296D,245XLT,600XLT,IV,VX-8R,MD-390
Reply With Quote
  #90 (permalink)  
Old 01-24-2018, 12:05 PM
Member
   
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Milford, PA
Posts: 233
Default

RCI Anthem of the Seas will be on MotoTrbo too. When i was on the Quantum of the Seas back in 2013 they were MotoTrbo radios.
Reply With Quote
  #91 (permalink)  
Old 01-30-2018, 10:20 AM
Member
   
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Milford, PA
Posts: 233
Default

mototrbo is confirmed on the Anthem of the Seas.
Reply With Quote
  #92 (permalink)  
Old 03-21-2018, 10:16 AM
kevino's Avatar
Database Administrator
  RadioReference Database Admininstrator
Database Admin
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicagoland
Posts: 320
Default Carnival Vista

Just got back from eight nights on the Vista and here's what I found in use:

457.525 CC3 - TG 726 SL1, TG 730 SL 2
457.550 CC5 - TG 727 SL1, TG 731 SL 2
457.575 CC7 - TG 728 "Channel 3 - Deck" SL1, TG 732 "Hotel"? Channel SL2
457.5375 CC9 - TG 729 "Channel 4 - Medical" SL1, TG 733 (Guest Services, Entertainment, Shore Excursions?) SL2
467.9125 CC1? simplex - "Channel 9", used in dining room (and elsewhere?)
463.550 (D331) - Casino/Arcade
467.500(74.4) - Carnival Terminal D ops (Miami), disembarking (and embarking?) ops
Reply With Quote
  #93 (permalink)  
Old 04-01-2018, 12:46 PM
Member
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 36
Default Cruise Ship Frequencies

Anyone have an idea what freq I should scan for the carnival dream? On there right now and know they use TRBO


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #94 (permalink)  
Old 04-01-2018, 2:53 PM
rbarker's Avatar
Member
  Shack Photos
Shack photos
Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 282
Default

For Carnival Dream it shows:
Dream 467.5250 ? 186.2 Hz 04.2010
Dream 467.5500 ? 203.5 Hz 04.2010
Dream 467.5375 ? 203.5 Hz 04.2010
Dream 156.6500 S No PL 04.2010
Dream 156.9500 S No PL 04.2010
Reply With Quote
  #95 (permalink)  
Old 04-01-2018, 2:54 PM
Member
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 36
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbarker View Post
For Carnival Dream it shows:
Dream 467.5250 ? 186.2 Hz 04.2010
Dream 467.5500 ? 203.5 Hz 04.2010
Dream 467.5375 ? 203.5 Hz 04.2010
Dream 156.6500 S No PL 04.2010
Dream 156.9500 S No PL 04.2010


Already got those in and am not hearing anything, Iíve already found a couple trbo repeaters


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #96 (permalink)  
Old 04-27-2018, 2:35 PM
Member
  RadioReference Database Admininstrator
Database Admin
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: San Diego County, California
Posts: 2,366
Arrow

Disney Wonder cruise ship

467.7500 DCC=1 - First Cap+ repeater (Ch1 and Ch2) - (LCN1)

467.8000 DCC=1 - Second Cap+ repeater (Ch3 and Ch4) - (LCN2)

Talkgroup: 100 - Bridge
RadioIDs:211,215,242,246,270,276,277,305,307,397,3 98,501

Talkgroup: 101 - Engineering
RadioIDs:1,257,259,260,290,313,364

Logged: April,2018
__________________________________________________ ____________
467.7500 DCC=1 - First Cap+ repeater (Ch1 and Ch2) - (LCN1)
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=211 Ch=1
DCC=1 Current channel is first Cap+ repeater (Ch1 and Ch2)
Current site: 1
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 Ch=2
DCC=1 Current channel is first Cap+ repeater (Ch1 and Ch2)
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=211 Ch=2 3s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=211 Ch=1 3s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=211 Ch=2 3s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 Ch=1
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=246 Ch=1 2s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 Ch=1 1s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 Ch=2
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=246 Ch=2 5s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 Ch=1
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=246 Ch=1
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 Ch=2
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=501 Ch=2 3s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=246 Ch=2 2s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=501 Ch=2 3s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=246 Ch=2 4s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=270 Ch=2 5s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=246 Ch=1 3s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=246 Ch=2 4s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=501 Ch=2 5s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=501 Ch=1 6s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=246 Ch=1
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 Ch=2
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=246 Ch=2 5s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=307 Ch=1 11s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=246 Ch=2 4s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=501 Ch=2 5s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=101 RID=260 Ch=1 7s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=101 RID=364 Ch=2 4s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=246 Ch=1 3s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=501 Ch=1 5s

__________________________________________________ ____________
467.8000 DCC=1 - Second Cap+ repeater (Ch3 and Ch4) - (LCN2)
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 Ch=3
DCC=1 Current channel is second Cap+ repeater (Ch3 and Ch4)
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=270 Ch=3 2s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=307 Ch=3 6s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=501 Ch=3 2s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=101 RID=260 Slot=2 2s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=501 Slot=1 2s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=307 Ch=3 8s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=246 Ch=3 5s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=501 Ch=3 5s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=101 Ch=1
DCC=1 Group call; TG=101 Ch=1 5s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 Ch=2 1s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=101 Ch=1
DCC=1 Group call; TG=101 Ch=1
DCC=1 Group call; TG=101 Ch=1
DCC=1 Group call; TG=101 Ch=1
DCC=1 Group call; TG=101 Ch=1 2s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=276 Ch=3 5s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=215 Ch=4 3s
DCC=1 Current channel is second Cap+ repeater (Ch3 and Ch4)
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=211 Ch=4 2s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=215 Ch=4 3s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=211 Ch=4 5s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=276 Ch=4
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 Ch=3
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=276 Ch=3 5s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=101 RID=260 Ch=4 10s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=101 RID=259 Ch=3 3s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=101 RID=270 Ch=4 3s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=101 RID=270 Ch=3 3s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=398 Ch=4 3s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=101 RID=259 Ch=3 3s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=101 RID=260 Ch=3 8s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=101 RID=259 Ch=3 2s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=101 RID=260 Ch=3 5s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=101 Ch=4
DCC=1 Group call; TG=101 RID=259 Ch=4 3s
__________________________________________________ ____________
Reply With Quote
  #97 (permalink)  
Old 04-28-2018, 8:05 AM
ecps92's Avatar
Member
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Taxachusetts
Posts: 9,778
Default

Guess we can assume that the following fleets use Cap+

Disney, Holland America and MSC

Great leg work
Quote:
Originally Posted by MtnBiker2005 View Post
Disney Wonder cruise ship

467.7500 DCC=1 - First Cap+ repeater (Ch1 and Ch2) - (LCN1)

467.8000 DCC=1 - Second Cap+ repeater (Ch3 and Ch4) - (LCN2)

Talkgroup: 100 - Bridge
RadioIDs:211,215,242,246,270,276,277,305,307,397,3 98,501

Talkgroup: 101 - Engineering
RadioIDs:1,257,259,260,290,313,364

Logged: April,2018
__________________________________________________ ____________
467.7500 DCC=1 - First Cap+ repeater (Ch1 and Ch2) - (LCN1)
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=211 Ch=1
DCC=1 Current channel is first Cap+ repeater (Ch1 and Ch2)
Current site: 1
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 Ch=2
DCC=1 Current channel is first Cap+ repeater (Ch1 and Ch2)
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=211 Ch=2 3s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=211 Ch=1 3s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=211 Ch=2 3s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 Ch=1
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=246 Ch=1 2s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 Ch=1 1s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 Ch=2
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=246 Ch=2 5s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 Ch=1
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=246 Ch=1
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 Ch=2
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=501 Ch=2 3s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=246 Ch=2 2s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=501 Ch=2 3s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=246 Ch=2 4s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=270 Ch=2 5s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=246 Ch=1 3s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=246 Ch=2 4s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=501 Ch=2 5s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=501 Ch=1 6s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=246 Ch=1
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 Ch=2
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=246 Ch=2 5s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=307 Ch=1 11s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=246 Ch=2 4s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=501 Ch=2 5s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=101 RID=260 Ch=1 7s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=101 RID=364 Ch=2 4s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=246 Ch=1 3s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=501 Ch=1 5s

__________________________________________________ ____________
467.8000 DCC=1 - Second Cap+ repeater (Ch3 and Ch4) - (LCN2)
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 Ch=3
DCC=1 Current channel is second Cap+ repeater (Ch3 and Ch4)
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=270 Ch=3 2s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=307 Ch=3 6s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=501 Ch=3 2s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=101 RID=260 Slot=2 2s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=501 Slot=1 2s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=307 Ch=3 8s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=246 Ch=3 5s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=501 Ch=3 5s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=101 Ch=1
DCC=1 Group call; TG=101 Ch=1 5s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 Ch=2 1s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=101 Ch=1
DCC=1 Group call; TG=101 Ch=1
DCC=1 Group call; TG=101 Ch=1
DCC=1 Group call; TG=101 Ch=1
DCC=1 Group call; TG=101 Ch=1 2s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=276 Ch=3 5s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=215 Ch=4 3s
DCC=1 Current channel is second Cap+ repeater (Ch3 and Ch4)
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=211 Ch=4 2s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=215 Ch=4 3s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=211 Ch=4 5s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=276 Ch=4
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 Ch=3
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=276 Ch=3 5s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=101 RID=260 Ch=4 10s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=101 RID=259 Ch=3 3s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=101 RID=270 Ch=4 3s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=101 RID=270 Ch=3 3s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=100 RID=398 Ch=4 3s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=101 RID=259 Ch=3 3s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=101 RID=260 Ch=3 8s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=101 RID=259 Ch=3 2s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=101 RID=260 Ch=3 5s
DCC=1 Group call; TG=101 Ch=4
DCC=1 Group call; TG=101 RID=259 Ch=4 3s
__________________________________________________ ____________
__________________
Bill N1KUG
Cruise Ship Frequencies
http://www.scanmaritime.com
Reply With Quote
  #98 (permalink)  
Old 05-31-2018, 11:21 AM
Member
  RadioReference Database Admininstrator
Database Admin
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: San Diego County, California
Posts: 2,366
Arrow

Disney Magic cruise ship:
(Logged doing the May,2018 13-Night Eastbound Transatlantic Cruise from Florida to Portugal/Spain)

DMR Capacity Plus System

467.7500 DCC:7 - Site:2 - First Cap+ repeater (Ch1 and Ch2) - (LCN1)
467.8000 DCC:7 - Site:2 - Second Cap+ repeater (Ch3 and Ch4) - (LCN2)
467.3000 DCC:7 - Site:2 - Third Cap+ repeater (Ch5 and Ch6) - (LCN3)

RAS and ENC

Talkgroup: 100 -
RadioIDs:
10023,10026,10027,10028,10031,10032,10033,10038,10 039,10051,10052,10054,10055,10101,10106,10107,1010 9,10110,10117,10119,10120,10122,10162,

Talkgroup: 101 -
RadioIDs:
10003,10004,10005,10006,10007,10008,10009,10111,10 112,10113,10142,10142,

Talkgroup: 104 -
RadioIDs:
10170,10171,10176,10180,10181,10182,10183,10184,10 185,10186,10188,10189,10190,10191,10192,10194,1019 5,10196,10197,10198,10199,10200,10201,

_________________________________________________
467.7500 DCC:7 - First Cap+ repeater (Ch1 and Ch2) (LCN1)
Current site: 2
DCC=7 RAS Enc Group call; TG=100 RID=10130 Ch=2 7s
DCC=7 RAS Enc Group call; TG=100 RID=10133 Ch=2 Alg=EP KeyID=1 5s
DCC=7 RAS Current channel is first Cap+ repeater (Ch1 and Ch2)
DCC=7 RAS Enc Group call; TG=100 RID=10133 Ch=1 Alg=EP KeyID=1 3s
DCC=7 RAS Current channel is first Cap+ repeater (Ch1 and Ch2)
DCC=7 RAS Enc Group call; TG=100 RID=10130 Ch=1 Alg=EP KeyID=1 6s
DCC=7 RAS Enc Group call; TG=100 RID=10130 Ch=2 Alg=EP KeyID=1 7s
DCC=7 RAS Enc Group call; TG=100 RID=10055 Ch=2 Alg=EP KeyID=1 4s
DCC=7 RAS Enc Group call; TG=100 RID=10133 Ch=1 Alg=EP KeyID=1 5s
DCC=7 RAS Group call; TG=100 Ch=1
DCC=7 RAS Enc Group call; TG=100 RID=10130 Ch=1 4s
DCC=7 RAS Enc Group call; TG=100 RID=10130 Ch=2 Alg=EP KeyID=1 10s
DCC=7 RAS Enc Group call; TG=100 RID=10130 Ch=1 Alg=EP KeyID=1 2s
DCC=7 RAS Enc Group call; TG=100 RID=10055 Ch=1 Alg=EP KeyID=1 2s
DCC=7 RAS Enc Group call; TG=100 RID=10130 Ch=1 Alg=EP KeyID=1 5s
DCC=7 RAS Enc Group call; TG=100 RID=10055 Ch=1 Alg=EP KeyID=1 5s
DCC=7 RAS Enc Group call; TG=100 RID=10133 Ch=1 Alg=EP KeyID=1
DCC=7 RAS Group call; TG=100 Ch=2
DCC=7 RAS Enc Group call; TG=100 RID=10133 Ch=2 Alg=EP KeyID=1 4s
DCC=7 RAS Enc Group call; TG=100 RID=10130 Ch=2 Alg=EP KeyID=1 4s
DCC=7 RAS Enc Group call; TG=100 RID=10133 Ch=1 Alg=EP KeyID=1 4s
DCC=7 RAS Group call; TG=100 Ch=2
DCC=7 RAS Enc Group call; TG=100 RID=10130 Ch=2 2s
DCC=7 RAS Enc Group call; TG=100 RID=10128 Ch=2 Alg=EP KeyID=1 4s
DCC=7 RAS Enc Group call; TG=100 RID=10133 Ch=1 Alg=EP KeyID=1 5s
DCC=7 RAS Enc Group call; TG=100 RID=10133 Ch=2 Alg=EP KeyID=1 5s
DCC=7 RAS Enc Group call; TG=100 RID=10133 Ch=1 Alg=EP KeyID=1 5s
DCC=7 RAS Enc Group call; TG=100 RID=10130 Ch=1 4s
_________________________________________________
467.8000 DCC:7 - Second Cap+ repeater (Ch3 and Ch4)(LCN2)
Current site: 2
DCC=7 Group call; TG=101 Ch=3
DCC=7 RAS Enc Group call; TG=101 RID=10113 Ch=3 Alg=EP KeyID=1 2s
DCC=7 RAS Current channel is second Cap+ repeater (Ch3 and Ch4)
DCC=7 RAS Enc Group call; TG=101 RID=10009 Ch=4 Alg=EP KeyID=1 6s
DCC=7 RAS Current channel is second Cap+ repeater (Ch3 and Ch4)
DCC=7 RAS Group call; TG=101 Ch=3
DCC=7 RAS Enc Group call; TG=101 RID=10003 Ch=3 Alg=EP KeyID=1 6s
DCC=7 RAS Enc Group call; TG=101 RID=10009 Ch=3 Alg=EP KeyID=1 4s
DCC=7 RAS Enc Group call; TG=101 RID=10113 Ch=4 Alg=BP
DCC=7 RAS Group call; TG=101 Ch=3
DCC=7 RAS Enc Group call; TG=101 RID=10113 Ch=3 Alg=EP KeyID=1 2s
DCC=7 RAS Enc Group call; TG=100 RID=10122 Ch=4 Alg=BP 3s
DCC=7 RAS Group call; TG=101 Ch=5 3s
DCC=7 RAS Group call; TG=101 Ch=6 1s
DCC=7 RAS Group call; TG=100 Ch=5 5s
DCC=7 RAS Group call; TG=101 Ch=6 5s
DCC=7 RAS Enc Group call; TG=101 Ch=3 Alg=EP KeyID=1
DCC=7 RAS Enc Group call; TG=101 RID=10009 Ch=3 5s
DCC=7 RAS Group call; TG=101 Ch=4
DCC=7 RAS Enc Group call; TG=101 RID=10113 Ch=4 Alg=EP KeyID=1 3s
DCC=7 RAS Enc Group call; TG=101 RID=10009 Ch=3 Alg=EP KeyID=1 3s
DCC=7 RAS Enc Group call; TG=101 RID=10113 Ch=3 Alg=EP KeyID=1 3s
DCC=7 RAS Enc Group call; TG=101 RID=10009 Ch=3 Alg=EP KeyID=1 3s
DCC=7 RAS Enc Group call; TG=101 RID=10113 Ch=3 Alg=EP KeyID=1 5s
DCC=7 RAS Enc Group call; TG=101 RID=10009 Ch=4 Alg=EP KeyID=1 4s
_________________________________________________
467.3000 DCC:7 - Third Cap+ repeater (Ch5 and Ch6) (LCN3)
Current site: 2
DCC=7 RAS Group call; TG=100 Ch=2 2s
DCC=7 RAS Group call; TG=101 Ch=5
DCC=7 RAS Enc Group call; TG=101 RID=10009 Ch=5 Alg=BP 2s
DCC=7 RAS Current channel is third Cap+ repeater (Ch5 and Ch6)
DCC=7 RAS Enc Group call; TG=101 RID=10003 Ch=5 Alg=EP KeyID=1 7s
DCC=7 RAS Enc Group call; TG=101 RID=10009 Ch=5 Alg=EP KeyID=1 7s
DCC=7 RAS Enc Group call; TG=101 RID=10006 Ch=6 Alg=EP KeyID=1 2s
DCC=7 RAS Current channel is third Cap+ repeater (Ch5 and Ch6)
DCC=7 RAS Enc Group call; TG=100 RID=10122 Ch=5 Alg=EP KeyID=1 3s
DCC=7 RAS Enc Group call; TG=100 RID=10027 Ch=6 Alg=EP KeyID=1 2s
DCC=7 RAS Enc Group call; TG=101 RID=10111 Ch=5 Alg=EP KeyID=1 4s
DCC=7 RAS Enc Group call; TG=101 RID=10007 Ch=6 Alg=BP
DCC=7 RAS Enc Group call; TG=101 RID=10008 Ch=5 Alg=EP KeyID=1 2s
DCC=7 RAS Enc Group call; TG=101 RID=10008 Ch=6 Alg=BP 2s
DCC=7 RAS Enc Group call; TG=101 RID=10111 Ch=5 Alg=EP KeyID=1 2s
DCC=7 RAS Enc Group call; TG=101 RID=10008 Ch=6 Alg=EP KeyID=1 3s
_________________________________________________
Reply With Quote
  #99 (permalink)  
Old 07-28-2018, 2:23 PM
Member
  RadioReference Database Admininstrator
Database Admin
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 1,480
Default

451.8 M d 131 American Constellation
457.1500 M 110.9 Celebrity Infinity - docking
457.15 M 107.2 Celebrity Millennium - Bridge
467.55 R 94.8 Celebrity Millennium - Bridge/Security
457.55 I 94.8 Celebrity Millennium - Bridge/Security Input
457.275 M 100.0 Celebrity Millennium - Docking
467.8 R 97.4 Celebrity Millennium - Guest Services
457.575 I 97.4 Celebrity Millennium - Guest Services Input
467.825 S Celebrity Millennium - Paging (data)
457.9 M 100.0 Celebrity Millennium - Shore Excursions
459.225 S Coral Princess - Paging (data)
457.5375 R d 223 Explorer of the Seas
467.5375 I d 223 Explorer of the Seas
467.8 M 141.3 Explorer of the Seas - Shore Excursions
156.225 M CSQ SS Legacy (Marine Ch. 64)

MS Zaandam appears to be using DMR on 457.525 and 457.6 (may be other freqs too) and 457.575 with paging data.

Also I'm compiling my consolidated list here: https://www.ericcarlson.net/scanner/...uiseships.html
Reply With Quote
  #100 (permalink)  
Old 10-21-2018, 4:57 PM
Member
  RadioReference Database Admininstrator
Database Admin
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: San Diego County, California
Posts: 2,366
Arrow Holland America - MS Eurodam - DMR CAP+ Repeater

Holland America - MS Eurodam
457.53125 CAP+ LCN 1
457.59375 CAP+ LCN 2
__________________________

457.53125 CAP+ LCN 1
2018/10/21 12:25:46 Current site: 1
DCC=9 Group call; TG=40 Ch=1
DCC=9 Group call; TG=40 RID=149 Ch=1 6s
DCC=9 Current channel is first Cap+ repeater (Ch1 and Ch2)
DCC=9 Group call; TG=40 Ch=2
DCC=9 Group call; TG=40 RID=151 Ch=2 4s
DCC=9 Current channel is first Cap+ repeater (Ch1 and Ch2)
DCC=9 Group call; TG=40 RID=149 Ch=2 8s
DCC=9 Group call; TG=40 RID=151 Ch=1 5s
DCC=9 Group call; TG=40 RID=149 Ch=1 3s
DCC=9 Group call; TG=40 RID=149 Ch=2 3s
DCC=9 Group call; TG=40 RID=151 Ch=2 2s
DCC=9 Group call; TG=40 RID=149 Ch=2 8s
DCC=9 Group call; TG=40 RID=149 Ch=1 2s
DCC=9 Group call; TG=40 RID=151 Ch=1 4s
DCC=9 Group call; TG=40 RID=149 Ch=1 7s
DCC=9 Group call; TG=40 Ch=2
DCC=9 Group call; TG=40 RID=151 Ch=2 5s
DCC=9 Group call; TG=10 Ch=1
DCC=9 Group call; TG=10 RID=124 Ch=1 4s
DCC=9 Group call; TG=10 RID=124 Ch=2 3s
DCC=9 Group call; TG=10 RID=129 Ch=2 2s
DCC=9 Group call; TG=10 RID=124 Ch=2 5s
DCC=9 Group call; TG=10 RID=129 Ch=2 7s
DCC=9 Group call; TG=10 RID=124 Ch=1 3s
DCC=9 Group call; TG=10 RID=129 Ch=1 5s
DCC=9 Group call; TG=10 RID=124 Ch=1 4s
DCC=9 Group call; TG=10 RID=129 Ch=1 2s
DCC=9 Group call; TG=10 RID=124 Ch=1 5s
DCC=9 Group call; TG=10 RID=129 Ch=1 4s
DCC=9 Group call; TG=10 RID=124 Ch=1 4s
___________________________________________
457.59375 CAP+ LCN 2
2018/10/21 12:13:27 Current site: 1
DCC=15 Group call; TG=10 RID=123 Ch=3 5s
DCC=15 Current channel is second Cap+ repeater (Ch3 and Ch4)
DCC=15 Group call; TG=10 RID=129 Ch=4 3s
DCC=15 Current channel is second Cap+ repeater (Ch3 and Ch4)
DCC=15 Group call; TG=10 RID=123 Ch=4 5s
DCC=15 Group call; TG=70 RID=700 Ch=3
DCC=15 Group call; TG=40 Ch=1 7s
DCC=15 Group call; TG=40 Ch=1
DCC=15 Group call; TG=40 Ch=1
DCC=15 Group call; TG=40 Ch=1
DCC=15 Group call; TG=40 Ch=1
DCC=15 Group call; TG=40 Ch=1
DCC=15 Group call; TG=40 RID=151 Ch=3 1s
DCC=15 Group call; TG=40 Ch=3
DCC=15 Group call; TG=40 RID=151 Ch=3 2s
DCC=15 Group call; TG=40 RID=149 Ch=3 3s
DCC=15 Group call; TG=10 Ch=1 7s
DCC=15 Group call; TG=40 RID=151 Ch=3 4s
DCC=15 Group call; TG=40 RID=149 Ch=3 4s
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
cruise line, cruise ship

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 3:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All information here is Copyright 2012 by RadioReference.com LLC and Lindsay C. Blanton III.Ad Management by RedTyger
Copyright 2015 by RadioReference.com LLC Privacy Policy  |  Terms and Conditions