Military Helicopters in Chicago!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpd204

I'm in the south suburbs of Chicago right now and I just saw 2 military chinook helicopters heading North West toward O'Hare. I couldn't find them on my radio scanner so I was wondering, anyone have an idea of where they are heading? I searched the aircraft and military bands in my PRO-163 and didnt find anything yet. I usually don't see these at 11:30am any one have the frequencies for them? I've seen them earlier this year too in the summer.

Last edited:

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
I'm in the south suburbs of Chicago right now and I just saw 2 military chinook helicopters heading North West toward O'Hare. I couldn't find them on my radio scanner so I was wondering, anyone have an idea of where they are heading? I searched the aircraft and military bands in my PRO-163 and didnt find anything yet. I usually don't see these at 11:30am any one have the frequencies for them? I've seen them earlier this year too in the summer.

Michelle O'Bama in town...

n5ims

Perhaps Elwood Blues was just paying this years tax asessment on the St. Helen of the Blessed Shroud Orphanage. You remember the trouble they got into the last time this happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.