Pride Parade today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicago2210

Hearing CPD on CW 6, CFD on Citywide fire, Joint ops, and EMS command. But what surprised me was the old VHF main freq of 154.13 in use. This is being used between the unified command van 2-7-9, and the fire alarm office. Why is the old VFH frequency being used? It is fun to the old CFD VHF in use again.

kevino

Database Administrator
Database Admin
154.130 Now An Interop Channel

Per a post yesterday on the CARMA Yahoo Group, 154.130 (the former CFD Main channel) and 153.770 (the former CFD Englewood channel) are now Cook County interoperability channels known as METRO 5 and METRO 6 respectively.

melvin1987

Premium Subscriber
VHF Metro 6 testing

Per a post yesterday on the CARMA Yahoo Group, 154.130 (the former CFD Main channel) and 153.770 (the former CFD Englewood channel) are now Cook County interoperability channels known as METRO 5 and METRO 6 respectively.

Radio Shop testing on 153.770 Metro-6 today.

Chicago2210

Well the Pride Parade is tomorrow, look for CW 6, zone 2, CFD joint Ops, City wide fire and others to be used. In light of recent events I wouldn't be surprised if more undercover officers are being used. If I missed anything let me know

Chicago2210

Well today is the day, CPD is on City wide 6, CFD city wide fire and joint oops. I have a question, who is OC 1?

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
Well today is the day, CPD is on City wide 6, CFD city wide fire and joint oops. I have a question, who is OC 1?

Add Fire Tact, UMetro-3 to the mix. OC-1 is probably Operations Command-1. They make this up for each event it appears. Locking it all out...don't want to listen to the nonsense all day and tie up my scanners.

Code words: "Sick person"...intoxicated

"Can't wake him/her/it up"..intoxicated

"He/she/it complaining of xxxxx"..intoxicated, has no friends to drive he/she/it home.

"seizure"...intoxicated...usually vomiting, snowflakes drank too much, don't know what to call it.

"injured/fell down etc"..intoxicated, don't know how to handle he/she/it's alcohol.

Status
Not open for further replies.