1st and 18th district in a back log

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicago2210

Listening to zone 4 this evening and it appears that booth the 1st and 18th districts are in a backlog, I heard this happen in the summer as well. Anyone ever listen to CPD when they are in a backlog, if so what zones? Thanks

ILjim

Premium Subscriber
Listening to zone 4 this evening and it appears that booth the 1st and 18th districts are in a backlog, I heard this happen in the summer as well. Anyone ever listen to CPD when they are in a backlog, if so what zones? Thanks
Pretty much all the zones get backlogged every now and then; some more than others. I find that zones get backlogged often when there's a shooting scene.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
Ha...Zone 6 is in a back log at 9AM many days. They announce this to the supervisor's so the dispatchers can hold priority jobs beyond the allotted time because they don't have anyone to give the job to. That way they're not getting time off. Per their procedures, priority assignments have to be assigned with a certain amount of time.

Sporrt

Happens regularly on the north side. Especially when it's raining. A couple cars tied up on accidents, equals a backlog.

They need to add more personel.

Status
Not open for further replies.