Listings by amickey1979

SOLD -Uniden 325P2 - SOLD
Up for sale is a good condition Uniden 325P2. Comes with the box and everything that came from the factory. Works as it should. I would like...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
SOLD - Uniden 996P2 - SOLD
Up for sale is a good condition Uniden 996P2. Comes with the box and everything that came from the factory. Works as it should. I would like...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
SOLD - Unication G5 700/800MHZ VHF - SOLD
SOLD - Like new Unication G5 700/800mhz VHF. Comes with the box and the charging/programming wire. I ship USPS Priority to your address with a...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Looking for a good deal on a Uniden SDS100. Not looking to pay retail. Upgrades not necessary. I will pay with PayPal, I will cover the fees...
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
SOLD - Uniden 325P2 - SOLD
Up for sale is a good condition Uniden 325P2. It is in good condition with no obvious scratches or scuffs. It has the DMR upgrade. Asking $300...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Need a Unication G4. Email me at amickey1979@gmail.com
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
PENDING - Unication G5 VHF
PENDING - Up for sale is a good condition Unication G5 VHF. Screen is flawless. Has the latest firmware installed. I bought it with the antenna...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
SOLD - Uniden 125AT
Up for sale is a good condition Uniden 125AT. Will come with programming/charging wire. No box. I accept PayPal or Venmo if you are comfortable...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Looking for a used, reasonably priced, Whistler 1095 or 1098. Adam M
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Looking to pick up either a Unication G4 or G5 VHF. I am looking for a deal. Not looking to spend close to retail. PM offers.
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views