Listings by amickey1979

SOLD - UNIDEN SDS 100
Like the title says I have a good condition Uniden SDS 100 that I would like to get $500 shipped for. There is nothing wrong with the scanner and...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
PENDING - Unication G5 VHF
PENDING - Up for sale is a good condition Unication G5 VHF. Screen is flawless. Has the latest firmware installed. I bought it with the antenna...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
SOLD - Uniden 125AT
Up for sale is a good condition Uniden 125AT. Will come with programming/charging wire. No box. I accept PayPal or Venmo if you are comfortable...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
SOLD - Unication G4 700/800MHZ
Up for sale is an great condition Unication G4 700/800mhz. Will come wiith the charging/programming wire. No wall brick. No box. The pager...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
LN Unication G5 VHF
Selling my LN Unicaiton G5 VHF. Less than 2 months old. Warranty is attached to the serial number. Functions flawlessly. Only reason for...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Looking for a used, reasonably priced, Whistler 1095 or 1098. Adam M
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Let's try this again. Before I buy new I would like to see if anybody had either a G4 or G5VHF that they were looking to unload. Transaction...
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Uniden HP2
Uniden HP2 $275.00
For sale is a good condition Uniden HomePatrol 2. Comes with the scanner, ant, batteries and stand. Nothing else. I do not have the box...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Looking to pick up either a Unication G4 or G5 VHF. I am looking for a deal. Not looking to spend close to retail. PM offers.
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Uniden 325P2
Uniden 325P2 $235.00
For sale is a good condition Uniden 325P2 with the DMR upgrade. Belt clip is missing as shown in the picture. Asking $235 shipped. Prefer...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Looking for a Mil Air band capable scanner or reciever. Looking to spend around $100. amickey1979@gmail.com
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Uniden HP-2
Uniden HP-2 $250.00
For sale is a very good condition Uniden HP-2. Does not have the extreme upgrade. Comes with a RAM mount and a mobile ant. Looking to get $250...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Unication G5 VHF
I have a good condition Unication G5 VHF for sale. It has one small scratch on the screen and the asking price reflects that. It cannot be seen...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Good condition Uniden Home Patrol 2. Does not have the extreme upgrade. Comes with everything that it came with new except for the box. Would...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views