Listings by Direwolf131

Tecsun H501x NIB $275.00 OBO Shipped
I have a new Tecsun H501x that was just sent me by Anon-co as replacement for another of same that was issue plagued, I have extensively tested...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Manufacturer refurbished
Views
WTS: Sangean ATS-909X Black, All Original Gear Mint Condition $100.00 OBO shipped!
I have been trying to sell this snazzy communications receiver for a year, its mint, it gets no use on my end, its a superb HF utility station...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
WTS: Uniden 536HP Digital Scanner, Two Year Factory Warranty, Plus Accessories $400.00 Shipped
I have a Uniden 536HP which was new in April 2021, its in pristine condition and comes with an equally new 40" telescoping Comet W100RX back of...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
WTS: Olight Javelot Turbo 1300 meter Ultra-Thrower
I have a brand new 1300 lumen (Osram LED) Olight Javelot Turbo I would like to sell, it was just sent to me from Olight two weeks ago as a new...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
For Sale: Tecsun H501x HF Communications Receiver, $200.00 shipped
I have one mint condition Tecsun H501x HF communications receiver I am selling, it was new in June via Anon-co, it ships with everything as new...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
New Uniden 536HP for sale $325.00 + Shipping***Sold Pending Receipt Of Payment!***
Hi, I have a Uniden 536HP which was purchased new in August, its a latter day model and is in perfect condition, it will come as new, and I will...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
For Sale: Sangean ATS-909X & Tecsun PL880 Communications Recievers $300/OBO
I have a pair of radios for sale as a package, both are like new and have never seen any serious usage, both are extremely good at what they do...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Seller refurbished
Views
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
SDS200 new June 26th 2019, very little use, comes with everything, box papers, warranty, and a comet W100... I will consider a trade in part for a...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views