Listings by icemantim8

SOLD Up for sale is my lightly used P25RX Digital Police Receiver with original accessories. This is a marvelous receiver. Please check out the...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
SOLD Hello all. I have a very well used Yaesu FT-840 transreceiver for sale. Radio, Mic and DC power cable. Does not TX! RX ONLY! I am selling...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
For parts or not working
Views
SOLD Hello all. I have a very lightly used Alinco DX-R8T communications receiver for sale. Original box, owners manual, DC power cable and...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Hello all. I ordered a new G4 on 9/14 and it arrived today :) On 9/16 I came across a very good deal on a new SDS 100. I don't have the $ to keep...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
Deleted. $165.00
Deleted. Moved to the Bay :)
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
For parts or not working
Views
SOLD Greetings, I have one Pro 96 (well used but works good) and a very clean BC 346 XL for sale. I am attaching a link cuz I obviously don't...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Unication G4 w/desk charger/LNIB (SOLD)
(SOLD) I have a Unication G4 w/desk charger (LNIB-Like New In Box) for sale. Did a quick experiment with my Simulcast system and works great...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Hi I have a well used BC780xlt. I'm basically giving it away to whomever is willing to pay $25 to cover the shipping. No guarantees. It's been...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
For parts or not working
Views
SDS200 (Mint) Like New In Box - Store Demo Unit
Greetings fellow radio enthusiasts! I have a Uniden SDS200 up for grabs. We have a very unique Simulcast system here in Colorado Springs that...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
SDR Patriot Waves "Dark Tower"
I love to experiment with different forms of communication attempting to capture the State of Colorado DTRS Simulcast system in my area. I am now...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
ALINCO DJ-X10 (K) Unblocked Communications Receiver
ALINCO DJ-X10 (K) Unblocked - Excellent Condition. Condition is Used. Free Shipping via USPS Priority Mail. Includes Radio, Charger, Belt Clip...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Alinco DJ-X10 (K) Unblocked - Excellent Condition
ALINCO DJ-X10 (K) Unblocked - Excellent Condition. Condition is Used. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. Includes Radio, Charger, Belt Clip, Owners...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Greetings. I decided to give SDR a try and wow...it's too much for a very traditional radio dude like myself :( I have (1) Airspy HF+ Discovery...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views