Listings by icemantim8

Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
(SOLD) Well here we go again :( Every time I make some progress the other shoe falls!!! (SOLD) I have a brand new SDS100 ($649) arrived 1/19...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
(SOLD) Moved to the Bay under icemantim8. I have one Uniden SDS100 new in the box. This is an unopened box direct from the retailer. I opened...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
SOLD Hello all. I have a very well used Yaesu FT-840 transreceiver for sale. Radio, Mic and DC power cable. Does not TX! RX ONLY! I am selling...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
For parts or not working
Views
SOLD Hello all. I have a very lightly used Alinco DX-R8T communications receiver for sale. Original box, owners manual, DC power cable and...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Deleted. $165.00
Deleted. Moved to the Bay :)
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
For parts or not working
Views
SOLD Greetings, I have one Pro 96 (well used but works good) and a very clean BC 346 XL for sale. I am attaching a link cuz I obviously don't...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Unication G4 w/desk charger/LNIB (SOLD)
(SOLD) I have a Unication G4 w/desk charger (LNIB-Like New In Box) for sale. Did a quick experiment with my Simulcast system and works great...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Alinco DJ-X10 (K) Unblocked - Excellent Condition
ALINCO DJ-X10 (K) Unblocked - Excellent Condition. Condition is Used. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. Includes Radio, Charger, Belt Clip, Owners...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views