Listings by Peerlessk

Unication g5 with amplified charge station price drop
Mint condition and purchased in April through rays pagers I had it listed a while back . Someone sent a deposit and I held it until it could be...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Sds 100
Sds 100 $750.00
I am selling my sds100 . What’s not included is warranty . That being said . It is mint/pristine and has one battery cycle charge . Yes one and...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Unication G5/amplified charger station vhf 700/800
Selling as a lot will NOT separate, two month old unication g5 with amplified charge station . both are mint . Programmed for my local area...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Sds100 ( make a offer )
Anyone shopping for a gently used sds100? everything that came with the scanner plus a nylon case $29.99 Remtronix antenna $25 . New Apple earbuds...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Excellent condition and working condition . If you have one and want to sell it . I’m looking . Thank
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Unication g5
Unication g5 $689.00
Mint is a week old . I also purchased a g4 thats going to work better for me . Original box contents and invoice for the 5 year warranty PayPal...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
Sds200
Sds200 $590.00
sds200 from a earlier listing . The sds100 has sold . includes box and power cord manual . Has screen protector on in the screen could use a new...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Sds200/100 for sale
Selling both my sds200 and 100 I am changing over to unication for my needs . Would like to sell the following if you feel I’m out of line with...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Not looking for dealer prices . I’m looking for a excellent used condition unication g4 g5 . If you are dealer I’m not interested in talking . I’m...
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Uniden bcd436hp nylon case
In excellent condition I don’t want to eat PayPal fees for this one . FAF please- ships free I have got feedback it’s good and that’s how I...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Unication g5
🛑Trade pending - Being that this venture would be new to me I’m looking for a g5 excellent used condition that wouldn’t carry the high price tag...
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Apple nano
Apple nano $65.00
7th gen Apple nano 16 gb blue . Excellent near mint condition no charging cable or headphones . But take apples lighting connection /charging...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Sds200
Considering trading my sds200 for unication g5 vhf Sds200 is mint and from dec31 2019 . I’ll forward the invoice to buyer for warranty...
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Sds100 small battery and door/cover
Mint condition one cycle charge . sds100 small battery and cover . belonged To my father . I talked him into using a bigger battery . These are...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views