Listings by Remington12G

Uniden 536HP w/ NXDN & DMR Upgrades (All Accessories Included)
Selling my Uniden 536HP, I had it for a few months after buying used. Works great, getting rid of it as I have moved all my scanning equipment to...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Hytera PC45 Programming Cable
Hytera PC45 Programming Cable. I used it with my PD682 which is now up for sale. USPS Priority Shipping for lower 48. Payment via PayPal Only. No...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
SOLD-Hytera PD682 UHF 400-527
I bought this as a personal gift. In the process of writing a new codeplug to it, windows disconnected the USB port and it bricked the radio. I...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
For parts or not working
Views
Uniden BCT15X *SOLD*
Recently purchased this scanner used for monitoring what's left of LTR & EDACS systems in my area, immediately following my purchase the systems...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Radioddity GD-77 (VHF/UHF DMR Transceiver) w/ RSM
Description I have a Radioddity GD-77 dual band DMR radio for sale. Bought last year in December. Recently decided to buy a multi-mode radio so it...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Unication G4 700/800 MHz Pager (Phase 1 & 2 Trunking) Price Reduced
*PRICE REDUCED BECAUSE ID LIKE TO GET RID OF THIS PAGER AS SYSTEM'S HERE ARE NO LONGER MONITORABLE AND I WOULD LIKE PURCHASE A NEW RADIO* I have...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
Boston Leather Firemans Radio Strap w/ EF Johnson 5100 ES Radio Holster
I have a Boston Leather Firemans Radio Strap w/ EF Johnson 5100 ES Radio Holster for sale. Less than 3 months old with no visible wear to Holster...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
Like New Uniden BCD325P2 w/ DMR & NXDN
OPEN TO NEGOTIATIONS, ID LIKE AT LEAST $370.00. Used Uniden BCD325P2 w/ DMR & NXDN upgrades (Less than a year old). It comes with the USB cable &...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views