Listings by safetypro79

HP II Vehicle package
As new UNIDEN HP-2 with unopened accessories, mobile 1/4 wave black whip and quality nmo mag base with 15 ft of RG-58/SMA male plug. Coiled DC...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
NMO magnetic mount
NMO Magnetic Mount with protective bottom and 17 ft of RG-58 cable with angle SMA male connector. I was temporarily trying in out for best...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
3 mobile Antennas $40
3 mobile Antennas: These three antennas give a buyer the unique opportunity to try each of on these for perfect signal reception based on your...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
GRE PSR-500 Like new
Like new GRE PSR-500 last of the production run prior to GRE selling to Whistler. working perfect. Complete with original box and packing...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
BUTEL SOFTWARE GRE PSR-500/600
Butel CD with keycode. For GRE PSR-500/600 Never used $14 shipped **NOTE: PC requirements
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
BR-137 Browning Multiband NMO antenna NIB
Brand new in unopened package. BR-137 Browning Multiband NMO antenna 136-174 MHz 3 dBi Gain 380-520 MHz 6 dBi Gain 698-960 MHz $30 shipped...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
FREE MAG MOUN T ANTENNAS
Two new perfect mobile magnetic mount mini mount antennas that may work in your area. Surplus to my needs so I’ll pass the on to someone...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
FREE MAG MOUNT ANTENNAS
Two new perfect mobile magnetic mount mini mount antennas that may work in your area. Surplus to my needs so I’ll pass the on to someone. #1...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
UNIDEN 436HP+GPS
Complete perfect Uniden 436 HP + Uniden GPS package. Original batteries, ant adaptor, belt clip, **antenna is not original as the original is...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden BC-GPSK Serial GPS Receiver
Complete package, antenna, power cable, interface cable. booklet. As new, works perfect. Never really used it very much in my area.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
WHISTLER TRX-1
WHISTLER TRX-1 $325.00
TRX-1 complete with all accessories, box, etc from Whistler. Working perfect. Was new at Christmas. (2019) Was a gift for my Dad who did not...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
WHISTLER TRX-1
WHISTLER TRX-1 $350.00
TRX-1 As new, complete with all accessories. Basically unused was a gift for my dad who decided not to use. $350 shipped. Please check my...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
WSMA-801  Portable Antenna
Like new Wilson WSMA-801 25 - 1900MHz 8 inches long SMA CONNECTOR $25 shipped
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Mobile antenna with mag mount package
A unique opportunity to have the versatility of three distinct antennas to choose for optimum reception depending on your mobile monitoring needs...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Mobile antenna with mag mount package
A unique opportunity to have the versatility of three distinct antennas to choose for optimum reception depending on your mobile monitoring needs...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Mint Uniden home patrol 2 with unopened box of original accessories, ** Includes Butel software update key code for additional features for HP2...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
PULSE / LARSEN | NMO3E900B865 mobile MNO ant New $22
PULSE / LARSEN | NMO3E900B865-965 MHz 3 dB Flexible Clsd Coil Black Mobile Antenna. 13.2 in high New, works great on our local Sw Idaho P-25...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New other (see details)
Views
Larsen NMO3E900 mobile antenna new $22 shipped
PULSE / LARSEN | NMO3E900B865-965 MHz 3 dB Flexible Clsd Coil Black Mobile Antenna. New, works great on our local Sw Idaho P-25 system as well as...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New other (see details)
Views
DIAMOND K412SNMO Mount with P-25 antenna (New)
This is a new complete package, Just purchased new as receipt shows. Nice versatile NMO Mount. Complete with new low profile P-25 antenna, works...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views