Listings by safetypro79

I have a brand new UNIDEN Home Patrol 2 I just got from an AD (May 25) checked it out for ops. All ok as expected. $350 shipped USPS insured...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
UNIDEN HOME PATROL II
Always popular and easy to program. Home Patrol 2 excellent no marks, smoke, scratches dings or dents used on occasion in my vehicle **With only...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Larsen NMO new
Larsen 900 MHz center loaded, works perfect on UHF, VHF, 700mhz with spring as shown or spring can be removed to shorten antenna. Tried it with my...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
PALSTAR R-30A $450
Highly rated, Palstar R-30A HF Receiver, Collins/Rockwell mechanical filters, with original receipt (second owner) manual, wall PS (not Palstar...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
WHISTLER WS-1040 with Extras $200
As new Whistler WS-1040 scanner without box, highly rated, easy to program, great features some not found in comparable scanners: digital audio...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Diamond SRH77CA , Antenna
Highly rated great extended reception range. Diamond SRH77CA , Antenna Rx: 120~900 MHz. (Length: 15") **SMA mount. ** Please check my RR...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Vehicle Vent mount for UNIDEN SDS-100BCD-436HP
Vent mount for UNIDEN SDS-100. or BCD-436HP ** Please check my RR references, always buy from known and trusted RR forum members This mount will...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
ALINCO R8T/E HF Receiver
ALINCO R8T/E HF receiver, complete with power cable, manual, working perfect. Rubberized knob controls enable a nice tactile feel. **Buy with...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
HP II Vehicle package
As new UNIDEN HP-2 with unopened accessories, mobile 1/4 wave black whip and quality nmo mag base with 15 ft of RG-58/SMA male plug. Coiled DC...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
NMO magnetic mount
NMO Magnetic Mount with protective bottom and 17 ft of RG-58 cable with angle SMA male connector. I was temporarily trying in out for best...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
3 mobile Antennas $40
3 mobile Antennas: These three antennas give a buyer the unique opportunity to try each of on these for perfect signal reception based on your...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
GRE PSR-500 Like new
Like new GRE PSR-500 last of the production run prior to GRE selling to Whistler. working perfect. Complete with original box and packing...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
BUTEL SOFTWARE GRE PSR-500/600
Butel CD with keycode. For GRE PSR-500/600 Never used $14 shipped **NOTE: PC requirements
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
BR-137 Browning Multiband NMO antenna NIB
Brand new in unopened package. BR-137 Browning Multiband NMO antenna 136-174 MHz 3 dBi Gain 380-520 MHz 6 dBi Gain 698-960 MHz $30 shipped...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
FREE MAG MOUN T ANTENNAS
Two new perfect mobile magnetic mount mini mount antennas that may work in your area. Surplus to my needs so I’ll pass the on to someone...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
FREE MAG MOUNT ANTENNAS
Two new perfect mobile magnetic mount mini mount antennas that may work in your area. Surplus to my needs so I’ll pass the on to someone. #1...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
UNIDEN 436HP+GPS
Complete perfect Uniden 436 HP + Uniden GPS package. Original batteries, ant adaptor, belt clip, **antenna is not original as the original is...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden BC-GPSK Serial GPS Receiver
Complete package, antenna, power cable, interface cable. booklet. As new, works perfect. Never really used it very much in my area.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
WHISTLER TRX-1
WHISTLER TRX-1 $325.00
TRX-1 complete with all accessories, box, etc from Whistler. Working perfect. Was new at Christmas. (2019) Was a gift for my Dad who did not...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views