Listings by tcarro15

I'm open to which model, but I need a VHF in impact green (high-vis lime green). I'm looking for someone who can program basic programming, some...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
RS Pro-668 For Sale - $200
Radio Shack Pro-668 P25 Phase I&II Digital trunking police scanner for sale. It functions as it should, Upgraded microSD card, comes with antenna...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
BCD436HP For Sale
Excellent condition Uniden BCD436HP for sale. Decided to upgrade to an SDS100 so I'm selling this to offset costs. What's included: Radio Stock...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Manufacturer refurbished
Views
Mint condition BCD536HP for sale, comes with power cable, mounting bracket and antenna. $400, venmo or paypa friends and family preferred. Local...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Looking to straight trade a nice, clean, fully working BCD536HP for a 436HP handheld. Each party pays their shipping. I'm in West Texas...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
I have a perfectly working, good shape Whistler WS1065 P25 Digital Police Scanner that I'd like to trade for a handheld. I am willing to add a...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Trade Professional Amber/Clear Visor SuperTakedown Lights for Digital Handheld Scanner?
I bought a new vehicle back in January and my set of SpeedTech Lights 'Multi-Color SuperTakedown' visor LED lights just wont' fit my car right...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views