Listings by tumegpc

Looking to buy a used SDRPlay DUO or DX in good condition.
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Yaesu VR-5000 Receiver - Tech Special *199.00*
For Sale - VR5000 Receiver - So here is the scoop. I sold this VR-5000 "with no issues" on eBay last year. The buyer claims it was not working so...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
For parts or not working
Views
**SOLD**Uniden 436HP Digital Scanner *Price reduced*
Uniden 436HP Digital Scanner - includes antenna, MicroSD, belt clip, ac adapter, USB cable, and owners manual. Works and looks great. Free USPS...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
**SOLD** Uniden 536HP Digital Base
Uniden 536HP Digital Base - Includes all accessories in excellent condition. Free USPS Priority Shipping to CONUS only.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
** SOLD**Uniden SDS200 Digital Base with DMR & Provoice
Uniden SDS200 Digital Base with DMR & Provoice installed - Includes original accessories which most are still factory new. SDS200 is in excellent...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
**SOLD**Uniden SDS100 Digital Scanner Plus Remtronix 800mhz antenna
Uniden SDS100 Digital Scanner - In excellent condition. Includes USB charger, USB programming cable, antenna, wrist strap, SMA to BNC adapter...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
GRE PSR-800 Digital Scanner     $175.00 *Price Reduced*
GRE PSR-800 Digital Scanner - includes R/S 800mhz antenna, Software CD, and MicroSD. Look and works great! Free USPS Priority Shipping to ConUS...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
**SOLD**Whistler WS-1095 Digital Base with DMR
Whistler WS-1095 Digital Base with DMR - Includes Mounting Bracket and knobs, SDCard, and AC adapter. Works and looks great. Free USPS Priority...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
***SOLD*** Yaesu VR-5000 Receiver- Excellent condition
For Sale : Yaesu VR-5000 Receiver Base in excellent condition ! included AC adapter , BNC adapter and antenna. One of the last runs. Good date...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
** SOLD**Kenwood TH-D74A with desktop charger & KBP-9 battery case.
Kenwood TH-D74A with desktop charger and KBP-9 battery case , Li-On rechargeable battery and antenna . Excellent shape . Will ship USPS or UPS to...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
**SOLD** Uniden 436HP with DMR and Yellow Display
For sale: This is my 436HP with DMR that I changed the display color. No components were changed, I just added a film overlay to the LCD. This can...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
**SOLD** Uniden SDS200 with DMR & NXDN upgrades .
For Sale - Uniden SDS200 digital base with DMR & NXDN upgrades. Includes, mounting bracket, owners manual, AC adapter, antenna, and 12v adapter...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
*SOLD*  Uniden 536HP with DMR & NXDN .
For Sale - Uniden 536HP with DMR & NXDN upgrades. Includes antenna, WiFi dongle, mounting bracket, and ac adapter . Works great! Free USPS...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
**SOLD**Uniden SDS100 with DMR plus charger and extra battery .
For Sale - SDS100 with DMR upgrade. Includes extra-large battery and charger. Also included is a scanner stand for the SDS100. Free USPS Priority...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Wanting to trade my Uniden 536HP with DMR & NXDN upgrades for a Whistler TRX-2. Includes mounting bracket, Antenna, power supply, MicroSD and...
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Looking for Icom's CS-RX7 programming software that someone might want to part with.
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
( SOLD ) ICOM R8600 with accessories and Power Supply - For sale or trade for AR DV-1 Receiver
Selling Icom IC-R8600 Receiver in excellent condition. Includes BNC adapter, 12V DC power harness, 90Deg BNC adapter, Custom R8600 Radio cover...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden 436HP Scanner**Sold**
I have a Uniden 436HP scanner for sale. Includes antenna , microsd, SMA to BNC adapter . Free USPS Priority shipping to CONUS only. Works great...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
ICOM ID-5100 Like new ! **SOLD**
ICOM ID-5100 like new. I bought this 3 months ago from HRO and hardly used. Screen is excellent - screen protector on from day 1 and no issues...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Anyone not using their Icom IC-R2500 much and would like to sell it, please let me know. Thanks.
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views