Listings by tumegpc

I am interested in buying ICOM R30 Receiver in fairly good condition.
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
*SOLD*Uniden 436HP - ProVoice DMR with PowerEx Charger
Uniden 436HP with ProVoice and DMR upgrades. Original accessories , plus PowerEx MH-C9000 intelligent charger . Excellent condition. USPS Priority...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
*SOLD*Uniden SDS100 with Extras !
Uniden SDS100 in excellent condition with new extra battery and charger. Clear HD screen protector installed. See photos for items included. Free...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
*SOLD*Uniden SDS200 Open Box
Purchased from HRO on Jan 3rd,2023, and I decided on getting a handheld. This Unit is in MINT -Open Box condition. Will send a receipt for the...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
*SOLD*Uniden 325P2 with extras *Price Lowered*
Selling a used Uniden 325P2 with extra antenna and custom stand . Includes antenna , usb cable , wrist strap , 2 rechargeable batteries and box ...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
*SOLD*Misc Radio gear 2nd Round*Price Lowered*
Here is more misc radio gear . Some of it I never used. Opto Scout internal battery needs replacement or just use the 9v . The GM-30 has never...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
*SOLD* Misc Radio gear
I’m clearing out some misc radio gear . I powered up most of the radios and Opto Cub. RS scanners seem to work , both receive weather .one is...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
*SOLD*Whistler TRX-2
Whistler TRX-2 in excellent condition. See photos for accessories included. Free USPS Priority Mail to lower 48 Can ship today if purchased by...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
*SOLD*Uniden 536HP with DMR
Uniden 536HP with DMR in excellent condition. Includes antenna, microSD, mounting bracket and AC adapter. Free USPS Priority Shipping to lower 48...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
*SOLD*Icom R5 Receivers set of 2
Icom Receivers - set of 2 One of them works great , and the other has no reception. Free USPS Shipping to lower 48 No returns - as is .
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
*SOLD*Retevis  RB17P GMRS  set of 2
Retevis RB17P GMRS -set of 2 One tested- the other never used Nice audio and color display . All accessories included. Free USPS Priority Shipping...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
*SOLD*Uniden 396XT with USB PC cable
Uniden 396XT with USB - 1 Programming cable,antenna,AC adapter and wrist strap . Free Priority shipping to lower 48 states.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
*SOLD*Home Patrol 2 with Extreme upgrade .
This is my 2nd Home Patrol 2 and deciding to part with it . It has the paid Extreme Upgrade . The condition is excellent, and includes...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
*SOLD*Whistler  WS1040
Whistler WS1040 in good condition. Includes Antenna ,belt clip , ac adapter, and owners manual. Free USPSPriority Mail to lower 48
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
*SOLD*Uniden 436HP with DMR Upgrade
Uniden 436HP with DMR upgrade in excellent condition. Includes all original accessories. Screen protector applied since day 1. Free USPS Priority...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
*SOLD*Uniden SDS200 with DMR upgrade
Uniden SDS200 - in excellent condition with DMR Upgrade. StaticDischarge mod was performed and greatly reduced the dreaded “hum”. Accessories and...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
*SOLD*Uniden 536HP with DMR & NXDN
Uniden 536HP with DMR & NXDN paid upgrades. Includes all accessories with free USPS Priority Mail shipping to lower 48 states only.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
*SOLD*Whistler WS1088 with DMR $235
Here is a nice WS1088 that happens to have an injury to side of front case. My daughter was changing out her batteries in the Xbox controller and...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
**SOLD** ICOM BC-202IP2 & two BP-271 Li-ion batteries
ICOM BC-202IP2 Rapid Desk Top Charger & two Icom BP-271 Li-ion batteries. I only used these a few times when I had the Icom ID-52A Free USPS...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
**SOLD**Uniden 536HP with DMR upgrade
Uniden 536HP in excellent condition with DMR upgrade. Includes original accessories and owners manual. Free USPS Priority Mail to lower 48 .
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views