Listings by tumegpc

**SOLD** Uniden SDS100 with DMR Upgrade
For Sale: SDS100 with larger battery and includes DMR paid upgrade. In excellent condition - Reason for selling is I have two and only need one...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Wanting to buy an ICOM IC-R2500 preferably with remote head . Thanks
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Whistler WS1040 Digital Handheld
For Sale : Whistler WS1040 in excellent condition, includes all accessories. AC adapter, USB programming cable, black & yellow battery holders...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden SDS200 with DMR **SOLD**
For Sale : SDS200 with DMR Upgrade . In great condition with small scratch next to mounting hole. Hidden by the bracket. Includes antenna...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Wanting to trade my Uniden SDS100 with DMR/NXDN upgrades for an AR-DV10 receiver or Unication G3 with DMR. SDS100 is in excellent condition with...
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
I would like to trade my SDS100 with DMR & NXDN Upgrades for an AR-DV10.
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Trade 3 scanners for a SDS100 with options.
I Would like to trade 3 scanners for a nice working SDS100. Uniden 436HP with DMR and NXDN Uniden 996P2 with DMR RS Pro668 or $150.00 All in...
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Looking to trade my SDS200 with DMR & NXDN paid upgrades for SDS100, preferably with upgrades. SDS200 has HUM fix performed. I purchased this...
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
SDS100 - Includes Provoice-DMR-NXDN Extra Battery and charger .
Selling my SDS100 Digital Scanner : Includes All 3 Paid upgrades ! Provoice, DMR,& NXDN. Also included - Uniden EBC100 5400mAh battery with a...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Looking to trade my Uniden SDS100 with DMR and NXDN for a Unication G3 with VHF/UHF .
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
SDS200 with DMR upgrade
Selling my SDS200 with DMR upgrade. Includes antenna, mounting bracket-stand. USB Programming cable and AC adapter. This does have the...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
SDS100 with DMR,NXDN,Provoice, and Extra battery
Selling my SDS100 that has 3 upgrades installed. Includes extra battery and charging base UnidenEBC100. Also included is mini SMA antenna and...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views