Amateur Radio Accessories

Amateur Radio related accessories including tuners, amplifiers, power supplies, speakers, TNCs, Morse Code Keys, etc
Icom LC-192 backpack
Thought I would use it but I haven't. In like new condition. $125 shipped to 48 states.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Palstar AT2K 2000 Watt Antenna Tuner AT2K
Like new Palstar AT2K tuner only used a few times. The new AT2K antenna tuner covers 160 to 6 Meters with a power rating of up to 2000 watts PEP...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
West Mountain Radio CLR-SPKR Clear Speech DSP Noise Reduction Speaker CLR-SPKR
Like new and hard to find because being on back order a West Mountain Radio Clear Speech DSP Noise Reduction Speakers CLR-SPKR. It comes with all...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
MFJ 993B 300/150 Watt Tuner with Icom Interface Cable MFJ-5124I
MFJ 993B 300/150 Watt Tuner with Icom Interface Cable MFJ-5124I Excellent condition, very little use as I did not keep my 7300 very long. $255...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
TGIF jr MMDVM hotspot
For sale is a used TGIFjr hotspot. Works well. Includes antenna and USB power supply. I will accept Paypal. Buyer pays $15 shipping. I will...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
***FREE *** West Mountain Radio Rigblaster Nomic radio to PC soundcard. Won as door prize years ago. Never actively used beyond hooking it up...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
Bought this new a few years ago to go with an icom 718. Radio deal fell through so the mic went in the desk drawer. Looking to get to a good home...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views