Scanners - Handheld

Handheld and portable scanners for sale
Trade Set of Brand New Emergency Lights for?
I'm looking for a Digital handheld scanner, or a Motorola VHF (with programming) and preferably in the impact green color. I have a set of...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
Unication G5 Pager VHF
Unication G5 pager, VHF 136-174/700-800mhz with amplified speaker/charge dock. Does have some scuffs on the screen, i bought it used and was like...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Whistler TRX-2 CA$700.00
Like brand new, have everything for it including the box. Can’t seem to upload photos as they say the file is too large. Located in Ontario...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Like brand new. Have everything for it including the box. Can’t seem to upload photos as they say they are too large. Located in Ontario, Canada...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Yeah I know this Rascal is 20 some years old but.. what are you going to do. Does anybody have a scanner that passed on but you still got the...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
WTS: Uniden BCD325P2
Description : Uniden BCD325P2 with DMR upgrade. Works well, however I'm in an area with mostly LSM simulcast systems so reception is limited...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden SDS100 Scanner with NXDN and DMR licenses
Scanner will be shipped in original packaging and has all original inclusions. Scanner has NXDN and DMR already activated! There are no problems...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Radio Shack PRO 668
Radio shack pro668 scanner. Works perfectly and looks great! Comes with everything pictured. This scanner will receive digital phase 1&2 systems...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
UNIDN 436 HP SCANNER
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden 436 HP Scanner with batteries and charger
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Used Uniden bcd325p2 for sale comes with charging cable and rechargeable batteries $225 shipped lower 48 only paypal or vemo
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
For sale
For sale CA$60.00
This scanner works and is in excellent shape. Buyer pays shipping from Ontario, Canada
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Whistler TRX-1 Price Reduced again!
Whistler TRX-1 in like new condition with manual, box and 4 Eneloop batteries. See pictures for details as this is what the buyer will receive...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
SDS100 plus GPS - $575 - SOLD
SDS100 with GPS cabling and puck. Includes ZipScanners desk stand and aftermarket Remtronix antenna. No battery issues, powers on and works...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
RS Pro-668 For Sale - $200
Radio Shack Pro-668 P25 Phase I&II Digital trunking police scanner for sale. It functions as it should, Upgraded microSD card, comes with antenna...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Unication G4 w/base amp and cord.  #2
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Unication G4 w/base amp and cord.  #3
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Unication G4 with base amp and cord.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Looking for a sds 100 with dmr upgrade In good condition under $600.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Whistler TRX-1 New In Box
I have a whistler trx-1 new in box Sell for $475.00 plus $12.00 shipping
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition