Communications Receivers

Communications Receivers that cover DC to Daylight Spectrum
UNICATION G1 UHF (450-470 MHZ) PAGER & STD CHARGER - $225.00/BO  FREE SHIPPING
G1 - UHF - Like new with plastic still on screen. Programs, receives, alerts and records fine. Under warranty until 3/24/27. Pager has latest...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Airspy Discovery
Greetings Sellling my Airspy Discovery. Excellent operating condition. $75.00 shipped to CONUS, includes PayPal fee.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Airspy HF+ Discovery
***SOLD*** Selling Airspy HF+ Discovery SDR which has become surplus to my needs here. Purchased a few months ago. It has been used indoors in a...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
KiwiSDR 2
KiwiSDR 2 $325.00
Like new. Used for two months and then moved into a condo. No outside antenna here. Works great. Only pay for the exact cost for shipping. Your...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
*****  SOLD  *****    UNICATION G1 UHF & STD CHARGER    *****  SOLD  *****
G1 - UHF - Like new with plastic still on screen. Programs, receives, alerts and records fine. Under warranty until 3/24/27. Pager has latest...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
WiNRADiO WR-G33DDC 'EXCALIBUR Pro' - SDR shortwave receiver
Selling my WiNRADiO WR-G33DDC 'EXCALIBUR Pro' SDR shortwave receiver. I purchased it new from Winradio in Australia in November of 2022. I've...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
SDRPlay RSP1A and RSPdx
SDRPlay RSP1A and RSPdx in excellent condition Listing is for both, will not separate. RSP1A includes metal and plastic case along with zippered...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
AOR AR-DV1 Base Scanner (Gov't Un-blocked Model, Complete/MINT with TETRA GSSI Feature)
Recently treated myself to a AR 5700D so this one is now sitting idle in box..... Unit has: cell un-blocked Trunked TETRA GSSI Filtering...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
SOLD*** For Sale: Yaesu VR 5000 Communications Receiver
I'm selling a Yaesu VR5000 Communications Receiver. Receiver is in nice condition, The internal speaker does not seem to work but an external...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
SDRPlay RSP1A SDR
*SOLD* at qrz.com. Thanks for looking!
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
SOLD - SDRPlay RSPDuo 14 Bit Dual Receiver SDR
Selling as it is surplus to my needs. I am not the original owner. One of the feet on the bottom is missing, but it is in otherwise good...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
For sale: Yaesu VR 500 150 Icom pcr1000 with USB serial port adapter, antenna, software, and power adapter 150 Kaito ka1103 shortwave radio 50...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Icom IC-R8600 Receiver
***SOLD SOLD SOLD*** (sorry, can't officially mark it as sold as buyer was on QRZ and not a member at RR) Hello, A change in radio room plans...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
SOLD  -   AOR ARD300 Multi-Digital  VOICE DECODER
SOLD ARD300 ARD300 is a digital voice decoder to be connected to a radio receiver’s I.F output. This powerful device offers many great...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
( SOLD )      AOR AR5000A PLUS 3  with CTCSS board in Excellent Condition, Hard Shell Case , Box
Item has been SOLD AR5000A Plus 3 Late serial in very nice condition. CTCSS option, Box and custom fit hard shell Case. 10Khz to 3Ghz ...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Commradio CR1 Receiver
I'm selling my great condition CommRadio CR1 receiver. It comes with power supply, mobile power supply, two antennas, manuals and box. Batteries...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
***SOLD***Icom IC-R30 Receiver w/Case and Alkaline Battery Clamshell
***SOLD*** to a party at QRZ.com, so unfortunately I can't mark it as sold here. I knew I'd sell it...so here it is. One hardly used Icom IC-R30...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Tecsun H501x NIB $275.00 OBO Shipped
I have a new Tecsun H501x that was just sent me by Anon-co as replacement for another of same that was issue plagued, I have extensively tested...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Manufacturer refurbished
Views
Icom R30 for sale. SOLD
Near mint Icom R30 for sale, includes all original Icom material, antenna, manual, box, drop in charger, etc. Ships to continental U.S. only, $500...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views