Scanners - Handheld

Handheld and portable scanners for sale
SDS100 Priced to sell 495.00 OBO
Hello I have an SDS100 uniden scanner, it doesnt have any add ons.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden SDS100 hand held scanner for sale.
I have a Uniden SDS 100 that I used for scanning my county’s p25 system. Works great and has the large capacity battery and charging cable. I have...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden BCD436HP Very Good Condition
Uniden BCD436HP Very Good Condition, was never taken outside, kept on a table in a smoke free home. Comes with the BNC adapter, antenna, hand...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden BCD436HP New in box (includes new unused desktop stand) Reduced $500 Shipped USPS CONUS
Up for sale is a new in box Uniden BCD436HP which includes a new never used desktop stand specifically for the 436HP. Selling for a friend who...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
AOR DV10
AOR DV10 $950.00
AOR DV10, like new, I bought it in July 31, 2024. But I unfortunately can‘t used it here in my home town. I bought to listen to Dstar, DMR, and...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
New G-5 VHF/700/800MHz pager, excellent condition, for sale with drop-in charger and protective leather case you don’t need to remove when placing...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
BCD536HP for sale
It's not new in box, has some minor little blemishes from being moved around, etc but nothing major, radio functions flawlessly, will come with...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Looking to purchase working or not BC250D. I dropped mine and the antenna mount broke out of it.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
For parts or not working
Views
Radio Shack PRO-106 Scanner
The Pro-106 is a Digital Trunk Tracking Scanner has the ability to track APCO 25 digital trunking systems, in addition to following Motorola type...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden 325p2 with hard case.
Very good shape 325p2 with no upgrades. Included is Case Guys hard case with swivel belt attachment. Besides the stock antenna, an original Radio...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Sold—-Uniden BCD436HP $375
For Sale: Uniden BCD436HP. $375 Works perfectly and looks great! No worn or spongy keys, etc. Comes with everything pictured. This scanner will...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
SDS100 to trade for SDS200
Like new condition SDS100 to trade for SDS200
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Unication G5 Pager VHF w/ Amplified Speaker charging Dock
Unication G5 pager, VHF 136-174/700-800mhz with amplified speaker/charge dock.stil looks great. $25 UPS Ground shipping.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Radio Shack PRO 668
Radio shack pro668 scanner. Works perfectly and looks great! Comes with everything pictured. This scanner will receive digital phase 1&2 systems...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
SDS100 plus GPS - $575 - SOLD
SDS100 with GPS cabling and puck. Includes ZipScanners desk stand and aftermarket Remtronix antenna. No battery issues, powers on and works...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
SDS 100 For sale (Like New)
Dear Friends: I am selling my SDS 100 because I am buying Unication radio pagers...... this unit is like new and has a screen protetctor, both...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Whistler WS1040.SOLD
Lightly used WS1040. It comes with all original accessories except the owners manual which can be found online for free. The scanner works...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden BCD325P2 with DMR upgrade!
Like new with box and all accessories. DMR upgrade included. $75 value. $350.00 shipped PayPal USA shipping only no returns
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Sold-Uniden Bcd436hp Brand New. $425
For sale is a brand new Bcd436hp. Comes with all original items brand new in original packaging. I accept PayPal and I’ll cover shipping. $425.00
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
Uniden BC125AT
Operationally it's a 10/10 and cosmetically I'd say it's a 9.5/10. I bought it from Amazon Warehouse on Nov. 18th, 2023. No box, no manual, but...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views