This listing is closed.
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Price
$219.00
Expires
As promised, I am selling the items I am not using in the Shack for Scanner/Ham Sound Mixing.
These items are ALL "LIKE NEW" Purchased Jan 27, 2023, all from Amazon.
Selling as a COMPLETE PACKAGE with ALL CABLES needed to run out of your scanners/radios.
You have everything you need in this package to be up and running in Minutes.

1) Behringer RX1602 V2 Rackmount Line Mixer - This is a rackmount 1U Spacing - Can Mix up to 16 Scanners/Radios if used in the L/R Mono configuration. Purchased New for $129.99 with Manual and Original Box
2) Yamaha MS101-4 Professional Desktop Powered Studio Monitor - Great Heavy Duty Studio Monitor Speaker. Purchased New for $145.99, It is NOW $199.99 on Amazon. Had no problem separating out my 6 signals (Scanner/Radios Coming In) with Manual and Original Box
3) 2 - 1 Foot - 1/8 inch 3.5mm Male (Scanner/Radio Side) to 1/4 inch Mono Male (Mixer Side)
4) 2 - 6 Foot - 1/8 inch 3.5mm Male (Scanner/Radio Side) to 1/4 inch Mono Male (Mixer Side)
5) 1 - 6 Foot - 1/4 Inch Mono Male to 1/4 inch Mono Male (Mixer Out to Speaker In)
6) 2 - 6 Foot - RCA Male (Scanner, Radio or Mixer Side) to 1/4 inch Mono Male (To Mixer or Speaker)
7) 2 - 6 Foot - Standard Motorola Speaker (APX, XTL, XPR, etc.,) Connection to 1/8 inch 3.5 mm Mono Male WITH 2 1/8 Mono Male to 1/4 Mono Male Plug Adapters

Selling the ENTRE PACKAGE of Mixer, Speaker, and Patch Cables for $219.00, "FIRM" Inclusive of Shipping. If using PayPal add 3.5% in fees. Zelle, CashApp, no Fees.

If I piece it out, it becomes a pain and it will be more expensive for you. As always this is used equipment, with no returns.
Information

Category
Amateur Radio Accessories
Author
JimD56
Created
Views

More listings by JimD56