C

FS: Motorola R2600CSP/2650 Service Monitor W/ Tracking Generator! Tested, Working w/ Soft case

Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Price
$2,800.00
Time left
I have up for sale a Motorola R2600/2650 Service Monitor with Tracking Generator. This unit was fully tested & found to be in perfect working order. It was tested with a Motorola R2670 Service monitor with Atomic clock source & levels were compared to the 2670 & are all within or exceed Motorola Specs. All inputs work perfectly & fuses are intact. The screen is flat (not concave) & is SUPER BRIGHT with one small nick in the screen (seen in pic) & NO burn-in. It has very little scratches or scuffs on the exterior of the case & is in over all, very good condition. It does not come with the face cover but the black Motorola soft travel case comes with it as well which are very rare.

Asking $2,800 USD Or Best Offer

PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH SHIPPING ADDRESS & METHOD WITH OR WITHOUT INSURANCE SO I CAN ARRANGE FOR PROPER PAYMENT PRIOR TO SHIPPING.

Local Pickup or Buyer pays for all shipping & handling charges. I will ship FedEx Home to CONUS unless another method is required. Please contact me if you require another method of shipping.

pics to the sale item are here:

https://imgur.com/a/i101WiM
Information

Author
cipher77
Created
Last edited
Views