• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html
C

FS: Motorola R2600CSP/2650 Service Monitor W/ Tracking Generator! Tested, Working w/ Soft case

Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Price
$2,800.00
Time left
I have up for sale a Motorola R2600/2650 Service Monitor with Tracking Generator. This unit was fully tested & found to be in perfect working order. It was tested with a Motorola R2670 Service monitor with Atomic clock source & levels were compared to the 2670 & are all within or exceed Motorola Specs. All inputs work perfectly & fuses are intact. The screen is flat (not concave) & is SUPER BRIGHT with one small nick in the screen (seen in pic) & NO burn-in. It has very little scratches or scuffs on the exterior of the case & is in over all, very good condition. It does not come with the face cover but the black Motorola soft travel case comes with it as well which are very rare.

Asking $2,800 USD Or Best Offer

PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH SHIPPING ADDRESS & METHOD WITH OR WITHOUT INSURANCE SO I CAN ARRANGE FOR PROPER PAYMENT PRIOR TO SHIPPING.

Local Pickup or Buyer pays for all shipping & handling charges. I will ship FedEx Home to CONUS unless another method is required. Please contact me if you require another method of shipping.

pics to the sale item are here:

https://imgur.com/a/i101WiM
Information

Author
cipher77
Created
Last edited
Views