Four of these UHF radios are available, each with two batteries and a charger with wall adapter, spring pocket clip and 6 inch antenna. All work and are currently programmed to interact on the three channels that have been programmed. Extra chargers and batteries are available. The radios have the orange emergency button on them. The iCom chargers operate on standard 110 volt North American current and do work with these radios The price is per radio.
As these are for sale locally and elsewhere, please email prior to purchase to confirm what you are after is available in the quantity you are interested in. Americans will not be charged Canadian or American taxes for these items if delivered to the USA. Shipping will be by UPS and normally takes 7 days and will cost about $15 for one radio or $17-22 for two to four or them.
According to what I can see on line:
* High-tier, waterproof (IP-57) digital radio with full MDC and signaling capability.
* Built incredibly tough rated IP-57 water and dust resistant
* Full IDAS operation out-of-the-box 512 channels with up to 32 banks
* 2-line LCD dot matrix display, advanced set of scanning features
* 16-position channel knob with easy-to-read dial
* PL & DPL with squelch tail elimination
* 2/5-tone encode/decode; full MDC signaling
* Supports LTR (built-in) or optional Passport Trunking Operation (MSRP $875.00)
* Conventional/IDAS Digital/IDAS Trunking Multi-Mode Land Mobile
* IP55 dust-protection and water jet resistance
* Li-Ion battery pack
* New, the supplied 2000mAh (typ.) Li-Ion battery pack, BP-232N, provides 14 hours(typical operation Tx:Rx:Stand-by=5:5:90, power save on) of operating time. The optional battery case BP-240 provides a convenient back up and great reassurance in an emergency. Actual battery life of the used batteries sold here has not been tested .... they do power up and hold a charge)
* The 2-Tone, 5-Tone, CTCSS, DTCS and MDC signaling capabilities are built-in for group communication or selective calling. The radio can decode ten 2-Tone codes or eight 5-Tone codes on a channel. When a matched tone is received, the following actions are programmable for each code.
• Beep sound
• Bell icon
• Answer back call
• Auto TX
• Radio stun/kill/revive
• Scan Basic LTR™/conventional mode operation
Both LTR trunking and conventional channels are programmable on a radio. Group, selective (DTMF), and phone call are available in LTR™ mode. MDC 1200 Compatible The following selective calling and ANI features are available with the built-in MDC signaling.
• PTT ID
• Radio check
• Radio stun/revive
• 500 Aliases
• Status message/request
• Call alert
• Emergency, emergency mic monitoring Voting mode scanning
The voting mode scanning detects the signal strength level of repeater stations and automatically selects the strongest station, useful for roaming between 2 or more repeater sites. Once you program the voting mode to a memory zone, you can easily start voting mode operation by changing the zone setting. Full dot-matrix LCD Lone worker function When the radio is not operated for a preset period, a beep sounds and a button push is required. If no button is pushed within that preset time, an emergency signal automatically transmits and alerts your co-worker or dispatcher to any potential trouble. Built-in inversion-type voice scrambler The built-in inversion type voice scrambler* provides secure conversation as standard. When a more secure system is required, the 32 code non-rolling-type voice scrambler UT-109R and 1020 code rolling type UT-110R are available as an option. * Inversion type voice scrambler is not compatible with UT-109/UT-110 voice scrambler (available, but not included)
• 512 memory channel with 128 zones
• 8 DTMF autodial memories
• 2 step reduced power setting
• Power on password (at option of user)
• Busy, repeater lockout functions
• Escalating alarm
• Mode dependent scan
• Surveillance function temporarily turns off the LED backlight and beep sound
• Powerful 5W output
• Flash CPU for future upgrade
Please call or text me with any questions: 7804982451 I will courier or mail one or more of these anywhere in in North America at cost.