This listing is closed.
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Price
$299.99
Time left
For sale is an extremely rare Motorola JT-1000 UHF HT in near mint condition. This radio is modified (hex modifications) and comes with the front panel programming (FPP) in the field. Coverage is on the UHF band from 440 MHz and 450-512 MHz at 4-5 watts. That's 70cm ham and T-band radio in one! NO KEY REQUIRED FOR PROGRAMMING.

If you know anything about the JT-1000, you know how rare this radio is. I spent years trying to find one in condition this good. Only a small handful come available each year and most are heavily used and nice it is a superb condition, no dead pixels, clean case and keypad. The pictures speak for themselves, this is a beautiful radio.

Included is the antenna, and a battery, drop in chargers and lapel speaker microphone. I'm sorry, the battery holds a charge but admittedly does not last too long; however, they are readily available.

A recent seller said.. Quote: "So why sell this radio? My goal was to get the VHF/UHF pair of these and after years of searching I have not been able to locate a UHF model in the same condition"...

I'm very hesitant to part with this radio, but I just don't use it and it is too valuable to be sitting on a shelf of HT's collecting dust."... Yes... this UHF is difficult to find to say the least!

Comes with:

1. Radio
  2. Speaker lapel microphone
  3. Drop in charger
  4. Drop in rapid charger
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600 (1).jpg
s-l1600 (2).jpg
s-l1600 (3).jpg
Information

Author
versusg