TheElectronicsGuy-KY8E

Motorola NAB6064 low band portable antenna (NOS)

Status
This listing is closed.
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Price
$35.00
Expires
These are all NOS (new-old-stock) Motorola NAB6064A antennas, with an un-cut length of about 12" tall (each is sealed in its original factory plastic bag) and are designed for the 29.7-50 MHz frequencies, which are compatible (base-thread / mount size) with the HT1000, HT750, HT1250, HT1550, EX500, PR50, PR860, PR1500, and a few more if I remember correctly.??

Since being a "company-owned" certified Motorola service-technician from 1980 to 1986, and then starting my own Motorola shop in 1987, and then semi-retired from the Motorola "scene" in 2010., I've naturally got all types of "stuff" (mobile & portable parts / assemblies / RF power-amps, Celwave duplexer, etc.) that I'm just now starting to unpack, since moving to my new home here in north-central West "by God" Virginia.!

If anyone is interested in one or more (I've still got 4 left from my original "find" of 10) contact me either here (in this forum) or through the two (2) other web-inks listed below.

I've been selling them for 35 each, with however many of them wanted, then shipped in a USPS, 3-Day Priority, Flat-Rate, Bubble-envelope (cost 10.50) with the tracking number being provided to the customer.

Whatever your choice may be (numbers wise) I simply send a PayPal "money-request" from Eric Klein of Klein Communications to your e-mail address.

If you've got any questions at all, feel free to contact me.

Regards & 73s,
Eric Klein

Klein Communications

Also known in the Amateur / Ham community as KY8E
Information

Category
Antennas and Coax
Author
TheElectronicsGuy-KY8E
Created
Last edited
Views