Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Price
$25.00
Time left
My team and I created a Motorola XPR 7550e BNC Antenna Adapter (Connector); it fits the Motorola XPR 7550e, Motorola XPR 7550, Motorola XPR 7580, and the Motorola XPR 7580e.

Our Motorola XPR 75xx BNC Antenna Adapter (Connector) does not interfere with the Motorola XPR 75xx's RF specifications. We tested the adapter on our equipment; AND, it was also tested on an Aeroflex by a certified Motorola technician. The Motorola technician tested our Motorola XPR 75xx BNC Antenna Adapter before the connection and after the connection of the adapter.

Our Motorola XPR 75xx BNC Antenna Adapter (Connector) has an RF ground for use with roof-top antennas, car-mounted antennas, and other external antennas that use coax. Our Motorola XPR 75xx BNC Antenna Adapter's RF ground did not interfere with the Motorola XPR 75xx's RF specifications; it was tested on our equipment and on an Aeroflex by a certified Motorola technician.

For more information, please visit my BLOG or YouTube video:
AlfonsoFaustino.blog: Alfonso Faustino (K6ASF): Motorola XPR 7550e: BNC Female Antenna Adapter (Connector)

YouTube.com:

Check 6!
/s/ Alfonso Faustino (K6ASF)
Information

Author
K6ASF
Created
Views