James_Bond_007

putting out feelers re: 900mhz remote mount mobile setup for ham

Status
This listing is closed.
Type
Want to buy
Expires
since the county i live in is going full across the board big E and TRS (currently clear conventional p25), i'm looking to replace my 800 XTL5K with a 900 mhz p25 flashed ham version remote mount mobile. i would also be looking for a NMO 900 MHz ham band replacement antenna.

i have 2x p25 flashed 800 mhz xtl 5000 deck and 2x sys 9000 astro head, sys 9000 cable (good), sys 9000 cable (spliced), mobile microphone, and a 800 mhz xts5000 m2 p25 with public safety mic, good battery, charger, antennas, i can use as part cash part trade deal. again i'm putting out feelers ahead of the changeover which is still 9mo to 1.5 years away.

let me know what you got, pics, prices, firmware, flash, (must not have ASK enabled or otherwise programming locked), and whether we could do any kind of swap for the 800 mhz stuff. i'm also not stuck on motorola either. the requirements are alpha display, remote mount, ignition sense, 902/928 operation natively or just with simple CPS Tricks (don't want to mess with hardware mods) and must do P25 / Analog FM. must include all accessories, cables and mounting hardware.
Information

Category
Want Ads
Author
James_Bond_007
Created
Last edited
Views

More listings by James_Bond_007