This listing is closed.
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Price
$69.00
Time left
I have used several of these over the years and for me, they outperform any of the larger discone antennas I have used. This one is a spare, never used and is still in the packaging.

This is the Super-M Classic Base, model 08-ANT-0863 made by MP.

I ship immediately via USPS Priority Mail. PayPal preferred. $69 + $12 shipping

Some of the information from their website:
------------------------------------
UHF VHF antenna 08-ANT-0863 has a 25 – 1300MHz frequency range. This HAM radio antenna is for base stations and land mobile radio. It’s a two way radio antenna.
Designed for base station HAM Radio and Scanner the MultiPolarized Super-M Classic Base Station antenna offers a light weight construction and is easily mast mounted with included hardware. The Super-M Classic Base Station out performs other HAM radio antennas seamlessly covers a frequency range from 25MHz to 1.3GHz (receive) and 2-Meter 220 and 440 bands (transmit) providing unequaled wireless communication in “Real World” obstructed non-line-of-sight (NLOS) environments. MultiPolarized technology with MP Antenna design and production standards make the Super-M Classic Base Station the ideal antenna for signal stability in HAM Radio and Scanner including UHF Band and VHF Band. For ultimate performance use Super-M antennas on the receiver and transmitter to further reduce problematic dead zones and flutter.
Reactions: iMONITOR

Information

Author
rogress
Created
Views