This listing is closed.
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Price
$150.00
Expires
**SOLD** Thank you; Excellent Digital Trunking 800MHz Phase 1 SCANNER: Radio Shack PRO-2096 (20-496) in ORIGINAL BOX! One gently used PRO-2096 scanner that can decode digital P25 phase 1 signals in the 800MHz band. It has all parts EXCEPT the external BNC Antenna and 12VDC cord. All other items are included. Working as it should, and audio is nice and loud! This will fit into a DIN car radio opening and comes with a black metal cover if you don’t use DIN mount. With packaged mounting bracket. Note: two Velcro strips on the bottom of the black metal outer cover. The only thing not perfect is the one row of Velcro removed.

As you may know, there is a current shortage of digital scanners to go around, thanks to the uncertain supply chain disruptions, so make your offer soon. 5500 Channels, of course does Analog & Digital P25 P1 Trunking 806-960MHz (less cell), and “stock” it does not cover the 700MHz band. Does cover 1240MHz-1300MHz ! Besides analog, tracks EDACS and P25 P1 9600bps C-QPSK digital trunking systems. This Radio Shack PRO-2096 has a nice bright display, strong audio. It does not ‘like’ simulcast P25 digital systems. Has “S.A.M.E.” NOAA Weather Radio decoding capability.

Not included, but, you can program with a Radio Shack programming cable and RS software; or enter frequencies and text ‘by hand’ by consulting on-line scanner manuals. I think the software package might allow you to reprogram the band plan. See RR for details. All buttons work, all LED’s work, everything lights-up as it should. Includes old school 120VAC ‘wall wart’ big ugly plug. NOTE: Unless you indicate otherwise, this RS Scanner will be in original packaging and that box will be inside another box, making for a large and heavy 9 pound package. Shipping to the USA 48 will be $29.45 for ground shipping, and I can refund excess if you are closer to me and shipping rate is lower (or local pickup). REDUCED Asking $200.00 $177.00 Or Reasonable Offers $125.00 for boxed, working, PRO-2096 scanner, plus $29.45 shipping. Payment by USPS money order, Venmo or PayPal. I will ship this only to the lower 48 USA. Might be able to lower shipping costs if you do not want it shipped in the original box.
LAST CALL to consider your best offer before Christmas. Contact me via R.R. message, Radio Reference P.M. please. Working, no returns accepted unless description is incorrect. Please ask questions before you make your purchase. One of a kind in original box with mounting bracket options and in excellent electrical operating condition. Any more photos or details, please ask.
Thank You, and 73.
J

MAINfrontOF scanner.jpg
scanner StandingOnBack.jpg
MTNG BKT.jpgRear of Unit.jpgTop of case velcro.jpg
Back Box.jpg
BottomVelcro pwr adapter.jpgFront Box.jpg

Information

Category
Scanners - Base/Mobile
Author
KQA726