rja1

SONY SW1S Portable...Sell or Trade.....SOLD!

Status
This listing is closed.
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Seller refurbished
Price
Free
Expires
Here is a listing I have on eBay: Sony ICF-SW1S FM Stereo/LW/MW/SW PLL Synthesized Receiver | eBay
Up F/S / FT is a SONY SW1S LW / MW / SW / FM Stereo PLL Receiver. The condition of this radio is: Used less than one week / Professionally Refurbished. I bought this one from a small electronics store that was going out of business. It came back to the seller one week after purchase with the beginning of the bad capacitor problem It sat on a shelf in a climate controlled, non smoking residence for many years (I had and used a SONY 2010). It, like every other SW1S, it had the bad electrolytic capacitor problem. The manual & Wave Handbook do have some writing on the cover & on one of the pages, as shown in the photos. I sent it off to KEITH Electronics & they replaced all the defective caps & replaced the ineffective "grain of wheat" display lamp with an LED. The radio works great and now you can actually see the display in the dark! Covers 150 kHz to 29.9995 MHz plus 88-108 Mhz FM Stereo. Includes all the original accessories EXCEPT the leatherette wrist strap that turned to goo. I replaced that with another wrist strap. Buyer pays actual shipping costs. Packed with memory foam, not peanuts, for safe shipping.

This is a compact FM / FM Stereo (stereo with ear buds) LW / MW / SW PLL Receiver. NEW, LOWER PRICE! Buy via eBay @ $235 / Buy direct from me for $215, NO tax! Might be interested in a trade (SW1S + cash) for a CLEAN, fully functional BCD325P2, DMR option a plu$.
Bob / N2OAM
rja1IMG_6327.JPGIMG_6332.JPGIMG_6328.JPGIMG_6336.JPGIMG_6333.JPGIMG_6325.JPG
Information

Category
Communications Receivers
Author
rja1
Created
Last edited
Views

More listings by rja1