This listing is closed.
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Price
$500.00
Expires
I’m selling a Uniden BCD536HP desktop base unit. It’s still currently selling for over $500+ and has the DMR & NXDN upgrade kits installed, which adds another $150 value to it. Has the capability to enter a zip code and finds local channels/trunking from that. It does Phase-2 digital P25 so it’s already set for if your local area switches. A link to all the specs on what all it has below. I’m selling it because I have so many radios already and I’m trying to make room.

It’s got no scratches or scuffs on it, just normal wear which is some of the black paint on the metal body that has slightly rubbed off (it’s cheap paint)... It also includes the WiFi module that acts as a wireless access point to where you can broadcast it privately with its own IP address to wherever you want. Photos are attached and feel free to message me with any questions! I’m asking $500 OBO since the value is actually $650 but feel free message me and make me an offer if it’s fair I may consider it!

P.S. — If you need programming I can include it before shipping as long as you tell me each county, city, and/or department you want...

BCD536HP Specs: BCD536HP HomePatrol Series Scanner with Wi-Fi
Reactions: wizzardproduction
Information

Category
Scanners - Base/Mobile
Author
AK4FD
Created
Last edited
Views

More listings by AK4FD