Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Price
$475.00
Time left
For Sale:

One Uniden BCD996P2 base/mobile scanner with P25 Phase 1 & 2 capability, along with DMR and NXDN digital modes activated. Sale comes with:

- one BCD996P2 base scanner
- one mounting bracket
- one BNC connector telescoping antenna
- one AC power adapter
- one USB programming cable

As an added bonus, I am also including my BuTel programming key for ARC-XT (Basic) software to make programming the scanner easier.

Yes, I ship to Canada.

Please note:

1. This scanner might not receive above 600 MHz in areas that are near cellular towers (normally within a 1/4 mile range) due to the cell tower interference/overload of the scanner. If you plan to use this scanner near a cell tower, be aware that any frequencies above 600 MHz might have a tough time decoding.

2. In areas that are digital trunking with simulcast towers/frequencies involved, be aware that the scanner might miss some or all transmissions while monitoring in areas within the simulcast coverage area due to the timing of the towers transmitting.

Reason I've decided to sell this scanner is due to work commitments, as I no longer have free time to devote to radio related projects.

Programming of the scanner is the responsibility of the buyer.

Since this scanner works 100% with no issues (except with the limitations stated above), there will be no refunds or exchanges permitted. This scanner was used for the past 5 years out in the field and has been well cared for. There are a couple of very light scratches on the display screen, and as such does not obstruct the display.

If you have any further questions, please private message me here on the forums, or e-mail: madgreg81@yahoo.com. Item will ship out within 24 hours of cleared payment and tracking number provided. I accept Paypal, Ca$h on local pick-up to the Edison, NJ area, or Money Order. Personal Check is accepted, and item will be shipped once it clears bank account. Shipping is to the United States and Canada only. Any other overseas inquiries, please message me and we can see if something can be worked out.

Information

Author
GM
Created
Last edited
Views