This listing is closed.
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Price
$575.00
Expires
I have a like new SDS100 that was purchased shortly before Christmas from Main Trading Company (MTC). The scanner is 100% operational and in 95% cosmetic condition - there is a minor mark on the display where I bumped into my chair- not a crack or scratch, just a blemish.

A carrying case, the DMR digital upgrade, and a Diamond telescoping antenna, all will be included in the sale price.

Also included is all original items (yes, that means the belt clip too! =) )....BNC adaptor, lanyard, larger thick battery, manual, original box, original microSD card, original antenna.

Scanner will ship the following day after our sale via USPS parcel post (at my expense, included in the sales price), and payment will be only via PayPal invoice for your/my protection. Scanner is 100% operational, and all sales are final.

If you would prefer UPS or Fedex you would need to pay the additional difference in actual shipping cost.

I prefer communicating via text messaging at 318-402-9044 or e-mail at derekgroves@gmail.com
Information

Category
Scanners - Handheld
Author
derekgroves
Created
Views