Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Price
$750.00
Time left
For Sale:

I have a mint condition, Uniden SDS100 handheld digital trunking software-defined scanner complete package available. This was a backup radio for me that I've found I am just not using so I am selling to someone who'll put it to good use. The scanner is capable of scanning conventional modes such as FM, P25, NXDN, and DMR and is also capable of tracking Motorola SmartNet/SmartZone trunking systems, EDACS/Provice trunking systems, P25 Phase 1 and Phase 2 trunking systems, NXDN 12.5 kHz and 6.25 kHz trunking systems and DMR trunking systems.

The radio has all licenses for DMR, NXDN and Provoice already installed so there is nothing extra to buy. It also includes the original smaller battery with cover plate; this battery was only used a handful of times in favor of the larger battery pack, which is also included.

Included with the scanner is ALL original accessories, box, manuals, antenna, antenna adapter, hand strap, USB cable and charger. Also includes is the external battery charger and spare battery pack accessory AND the Remtronix 700/800 MHz antenna option. This is a complete package for anyone looking to listen to their local public-safety agencies, digital ham frequencies, etc.

View attachment 85755
View attachment 85756

The price is $750 shipped anywhere in the US. Interested parties, please email me directly at w2gld@arrl.net. I am not looking or any trades, so please do not ask.

Thanks for looking and 73...
Information

Author
W2GLD
Created
Views

More listings by W2GLD