Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Price
CA$450.00
Expires
For sale
I recently came across this UBCD3600XLT Digital/Analog Scanner, it is the UK version of the 436 with the exception that 700MHZ is not available. This radio is in good shape, works well and is programmed using a UK version of the Sentinel software. This radio is DMR enabled as well. I have loaded in some GTA favorites, Metrolinx, Bell Fleetnet, MOH, MOT and other areas of interest within the available band plan. I already have an SDS100 as well as a Radio Shack PRO-106 and I am not using this one at all. Not a lot of accessories when I received it. I did install new Rechargeable Batteries that I am including along with two of the the 3-D printed stand, one is shown in the attached image. In person Sale in the GTA area only!

Some highlighted features.

• Trunk Tracker V Operation – Scans APCO 25 Phase 1 and Phase 2, DMR, Motorola, EDACS, EDACS ProVoice, and LTR trunked systems, as well as conventional analogue and P25 digital channels.

• Control Channel Only Scanning – With Motorola trunking frequencies, you do not have to program voice channel frequencies.

• Start-up Configuration – You can program each of your Favorites Lists with a Startup Key (0-9) so that when you power up the scanner and press the key number, just those Favorites Lists assigned to the key will be enabled for scan.

• PC Programming – Use the Sentinel software to manage your scanners Profiles, Favorites Lists, and firmware updates.

• Built-in Battery Charger – Allows you to charge the batteries in the scanner.

20230101_143719.jpg
Information

Category
Scanners - Handheld
Author
scifidad007
Created
Last edited
Views

More listings by scifidad007