K

WANTED - bulk 10.7 and 10.8 iF HC-25/U scanner crystals

Status
This listing is closed.
Type
Want to buy
Expires

I'm looking for 10.7 and 10.8 HC-25/U scanner crystals in bulk for my eBay store, specifically VHF-high and UHF. Unfortunately, there is little to no demand for VHF-low anymore. I take them all (including duplicates) and no inventory-by-frequency is required. Most if not all I already have in stock; I'm just trying to restock my inventory.

I'll make you a fair offer and you don't have to worry about them anymore. Most potential sellers lack the time or inclination to inventory and list hundreds of individual frequencies or deal with the dozens of hours required to ship and keep up an accurate inventory system. While I do make a modest profit on each sale, it's just as much about keeping these vintage units alive.

Just to clarify, I'm looking specifically for VHF-high (144-174 MHz) and UHF (450-512 MHz). The VHF-lows I already have probably 800 that I'll never sell. You can email me directly at kevintyoung1960@gmail.com and we can discuss the details. I don't really do trades, but if I have to throw in a few that you need to sweeten the deal, then I will. Any transactions would be done through PayPal to protect both parties. If you check my eBay Feedback, you'll see that I don't screw around.
Information

Category
Want Ads
Author
kevintyoung
Created
Views

More listings by kevintyoung