Wanting to Buy: vintage scanner crystals

Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Price
Free
Expires
I'm looking to buy 10.7 iF (non-Bearcat) and 10.8 iF (Bearcat) HC-25U vintage, two-pin scanner crystals in bulk, lots of 50+ preferred. I have a small eBay 'store' which has been in operation for about three years.

I'm particularly looking for VHF-high (144-177 MHz) and UHF crystals... the VHF-lows have little to no demand anymore. I won't cherry-pick. I'll take them all, including duplicates, and I don't require a breakdown by frequency. I've done at least a dozen deals through here (PayPal) and eBay, and you can check my eBay Feedback (100% with a 5-star rating) to see I am legit.

Out of every 100 I buy, I might sell 15-20, and it could take years. And if I already have 20-30 of a particular frequency then it's unlikely I'll sell them all. I'll make you a fair offer and take them off your hands in one seemless transaction. Trust me, selling them one at a time and dealing with eBay fees, USPS and unreasonable buyers is not for everyone.

I believe you can respond to this ad or email me directly at kevintyoung1960@gmail.com
Information

Category
Scanners - Accessories
Author
kevintyoung
Created
Views

More listings by kevintyoung