B

WTB TRADE SELL 2M 75cm handheld /base station for going blind person (accessible radio)

Status
This listing is closed.
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Price
Free
Expires
Hello

I have been on these boards for years now and want to get back into the hobby as my eye sight get progressively worse. Not going to lie don't have ton of money to spend (On social security and I'm basically bed ridden so this would be a great hobby for me to get back into) but can trade a 40m BITX or 40 meter whisper setup that's 5% assembled or if you are just feeling charitable with an old rig that's not getting use. .

I live in Baltimore MD and have access to a third story roof to place a home made dipole (tape measure or chopped up stellar labs cut down to size but would need an SWR meter). My passion is shortwave but getting really low signals in the city seems futile so VHF/UHF seems more promising, but that's pure speculation on my part. I'm good at fixing things so the equipment doesn't have to be perfect.

Its a bit time sensitive as I would like to get this set up before my eye sight gets too bad. I'm finding things with buttons such as the older style is easier to use then touch screen. Will pay for shipping if its international or unreasonable
Reactions: FalconMaster
Information

Category
Amateur Base/Mobile Transceivers
Author
beamin
Created
Views