WTS: Sangean ATS-909X Black/Tecsun PL880 Black $250.00

Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Price
$250.00
Time left
Hi, I have a Sangean ATS-909X I am selling, its just over two years old, has the black cabinet, and very little use on it, a very nifty looking unit to be sure, yet I have no need of it since landing an icom R75. $250.00 shipped anywhere lower forty-eight. I will ship to Canada and Alaska though you cover all shipping costs to those destinations. This is a very nice High Frequency communications receiver, it has superb sound on all bands and a beautiful backlit display, its particularly good at pulling out tough utility stations which is my main attraction to communications radios, it especially shines when connected to a serious out-board antenna like an RS-Systems EMF.... Comes with all original stuff, box, manuals, wind up antenna, ect.....

I have edited this offer to also include a black portable Tecsun PL-880 communications receiver, the PL-880 is an awesome little radio, it offers multiple bandwidths within all bands, and is an especially good performer alongside an R75, or Sangean ATS-909X set chasing down utility communications and channels! The PL-880, like the Sangean ATS-909X, is an especially good unit hooked up to either a serious outboard antenna, or not! It runs forever on a single 18650 lion battery and it will ship just as with the 909X in its original packaging and is like new in appearance!
Reactions: LouieCT
Information

Author
Direwolf131
Created
Last edited
Views

More listings by Direwolf131