Jeffco wildland, as paged

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Hogback above Lockhead Martin wildland incident with West Metro and now South Metro as well reporting smoke showing and checking on aircraft avail.

4-5 acres with slow spread.

O/F WM-800, DTRS, Online

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Red SW TG 2288 on DTRS sounds the clearest so far to listen if interested.

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Command requesting a SEAT drop, patch on Red SW is not working for South Metro DTRS units and Jeffco Emer Manager requested.

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
South Metro Training 32 is assuming East Divison and req 2 more brush trucks and another engine for structure protection.

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
West Metro Fire Rescue Media staging for Lockheed Grass Fire is located at 11819 S Wadsworth Blvd at Colorado Golf and Turf. PIO3-M. Trost

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Jeffco U/D: Wadsworth Ridge fire has flared up a bit flames now showing in the SW metro area and West Metro back onscene assisting Lockheed Martin FD.

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Jeffco U/D: Numerous additional units being toned for Wadsworth Ridge including West Metro, South Metro, Aurora and Littleton. Ops Red SW, DTRS Ops 5 and Fern.

Jim<

lazierfan

Feed Provider
Does Lockeed Martin fire have radio's and what system or freqs do they use?

Lockheed Martin Space Systems Trunking System, Waterton, Colorado - Scanner Frequencies

I can't imagine they'd have a system just for fire protection; I've heard their FF's on different talkgroups within the L/M trunked system- their idea of interoperability- so they can talk to the company department affected by the incident happening.
Anyway, this link did me well for the time I lived close to the plant. used my BC235, one of the first trunking radios, to receive and still use it today for L/M.

Status
Not open for further replies.