DIA Crash Response, as paged

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Wow no one else is listening?

Southwest airlines plane off the taxiway/runway initial reports of no injuries but setting up triage at Gate-47 and a huge response underway at the airport.

O/F DIA-800, Den-800, Online

Jim<

Attachments

• A7Yb6VgCcAA2TZ1.jpg
    A7Yb6VgCcAA2TZ1.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 466
  • A7YXbMLCcAESnhe.jpg
    A7YXbMLCcAESnhe.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 446
Last edited:

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Here's the statement from DIA's media relations director Jenny Schiavone as of 6:45 p.m.:

Shortly after 5 PM on Saturday, November 10, 2012 Southwest Airlines flight #1905 reportedly slid off of a taxiway at Denver International Airport. No injuries have been reported at this point and passengers are being bussed to the concourse. Please contact the airline for details regarding the number of passengers and crew members involved in this incident, as well as for information on how passengers will be accommodated.

Denver International Airport operations have not been impacted by this incident.

We will provide another update as we receive more information. DIA is not providing interviews at this time.

Kevin_N

Since it seems like Denver no longer patches the DIA Fire channels to the main system anymore I can't get DIA from where I'm at.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Since it seems like Denver no longer patches the DIA Fire channels to the main system anymore I can't get DIA from where I'm at.

Me too, I sure miss the DIA feeds which used to be available.

Jim<

daveharpe

Which taxiway?

Also I was out that way monitoring Ops 1 and they said they were suspending recovery operations until 6am.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.