Aurora Double Fatal

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Surprised no one has posted

AURORA - A crash involving four vehicles claimed the lives of two people Wednesday night on E-470 at Quincy Avenue.

The accident happened just before 6:00 p.m.

A female driver of a white car was going northbound on E-470 when she lost control of her car and went through the median. She hit a white pickup head on that was traveling in the southbound lanes.

The pickup truck swerved across the median hitting two other vehicles in the northbound lanes.

The driver of the white car was killed and the driver of one of the other cars that hit the pickup was killed.

The driver of the pickup walked away from the accident with minor injuries.

Investigators are also looking at speed as a factor as well as weather conditions.

The State Patrol has reopened the highway.

The accident is under further investigation.

scanjunkie

rick521 said:
That face actually stands for talking.
OoooooooooooooooooK....It looks like a sh*t eating grin to me...but if it's talking I'll go along with that and keep it in mind for next time. I think I would have gone with the sad face smiley, but that's me. Thanks!

Scan-Denver

scanjunkie said:
OoooooooooooooooooK....It looks like a sh*t eating grin to me...but if it's talking I'll go along with that and keep it in mind for next time. I think I would have gone with the sad face smiley, but that's me. Thanks!
We Coloradoans are rebels and we like it like that !

Status
Not open for further replies.