CSP MDT?MDC's

Status
Not open for further replies.

k0pwo

Premium Subscriber
I thought metro area troops were going to start using their MDC/MDT's again since a new wireless system had been put in place. Is this not true? Lots of units in the metro area are running 27/28/29's on the radio still.

rfburns

6B and 4B are both using it today. 4B guys don't seem to haven't gotten over the learning curve yet. Criminal histories can't be sent over it from what I've been told. So if you are looking for a code "F" or "S" or whatever you still have to do that by voice.

Troop

k0pwo said:
I thought metro area troops were going to start using their MDC/MDT's again since a new wireless system had been put in place. Is this not true? Lots of units in the metro area are running 27/28/29's on the radio still.

Everybody has it in the metro area and beyond, However there's still some that dont take advantage of the time saving that the MDCs do. The criminal history codes stand for a group of different things, Violent Crimes, Weapon Crimes etc.......but due to the sensitive issue, I probably wont list them all out

RDCat

Premium Subscriber
up here in pitkin/garco
4c units every morning asking disp if they signed into cad ok/or log them out
probs 41ing and beig logged out by accident ect?

Status
Not open for further replies.