Weather

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of activity in 6Adam, 6Baker, 2Adam near Bailey due to weather. Several cars stuck near Michigan Hill in Golden Gate. I-70 is a issue. Is is Spring yet? Just heard a concern of a pile up, on I-70, (TAC channel), if conditions don't improve. Interesting weather night.

RISC777

And there's a car that's going to have to sit in the creek until daylight to get it pulled out. They'll get calls all night on that one.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
1300hrs Sunday Code 18 just posted for WB I-70 Mt Vernon Canyon numerous accidents and jacknifed semi's but sounds like a mess limited CSP available and no one able to enforce the chain laws.

Also Foothills FD now using id 1513, 1515 & 1517 as tac channels.

Jim<

RISC777

Sunday evening... it is NUTS out there... good grief!

hhmmm.... Maybe should look at getting into the car insurance gig for the winters here . . .

M

mpg0515

RISC777 said:
Sunday evening... it is NUTS out there... good grief!

hhmmm.... Maybe should look at getting into the car insurance gig for the winters here . . .

No kidding! Up here it is almost chaos, FCPD calling the roads a disaster. Two patrol cars were completely damaged tonight after being hit trying to block off a road. That extra inch of snow that we received this evening is sure putting a damper on public safety resources..

RISC777

yah, an FD tower rig had a run in with a civilian down here (some where) in the metro area. Was driving and couldn't see the display (and didn't recognize the dispatcher's voice).

Scan-Denver

evergreenwaterman said:
Hey, I heard the Soprano's are watching this thread, be careful with comms....
Yeah be extra careful now that Uncle Junior is off his rocker, he just might pop a cap in ya for no reason and then hide in the closet !

Status
Not open for further replies.