Is Anyone from Colorado going to Dayton?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROOFLIFECO

Premium Subscriber
Hey Guys....

I was just curious to know if any of you go every year, have gone in previous years, or are going this year?
I have been twice and its a blast! There is so much stuff to buy and play around with its rediculous. I

There are quite a few deals there, so if any of you have been, tell about some great deals you got. Two years ago (last time I went), these are a couple of the deals I picked up:

- Astro Spectra 800MHz mobile with digital for $150 NIB
- Box full of GE M-PA EDACS radios for $15
- M/A Com Jaguar 700P portable with option 29 for $300

If you go, be sure to bring lots of cash...there is so much to buy there! There are more than 2500 spaces for people to sell their crap, and most of them are filled up.

If by now you have read through my post and have absolutly no clue what the Dayton Hamvention is, check out: http://www.hamvention.org/

rfburns

Too bad it is immediately after IWCE this year. It's kind of hard to go to Vegas for a week and a half of training, then IWCE and then straight to Dayton. I think I would be a Zombie by the time I got there. I hope a lot of people go and have a blast and bring back some P-25 radios. We need more P-25 activity on 2 and 440 in Colorado.

Status
Not open for further replies.