Summit County Emergency Services Dispatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

scveal

Premium Subscriber
Summit County now seems to be using 153.95, CTCSS 173.8 for their emergency services dispatch frequency. I’m unclear as to whether this is a permanent or temporary change. The database lists this as a Summit County Administration frequency.

Spitfire8520

I might be completely clueless! =)
Summit County's database entry has been out-of-date for several years. Summit County reworked their radio system sometime in 2012-2013 to some sort of analog simulcast setup for dispatch. They also changed their tactical channel setup (again), so "Command" channels were returned to being called "Ops" channels and they redid the numbering (again).

The only information that I know is correct:
154.4000, CTCSS 210.7, Law Dispatch
153.9500, CTCSS 173.8, Emergency Services Dispatch

All other details are scarce. The entire Summit County entry needs to be reverified.

Moosemedic

Summit County Update

Has anyone taken on the task of confirming the Summit County Emergency Services dispatch yet?

I drive through, listening on the App, but the feed had a LOT of squelch and at volumes high enough to hear units talking it was a bit too much.

I'd like to program a scanner for Summit County but this thread would indicate that the database is outdated.

Spitfire8520

I might be completely clueless! =)
Has anyone taken on the task of confirming the Summit County Emergency Services dispatch yet?

I drive through, listening on the App, but the feed had a LOT of squelch and at volumes high enough to hear units talking it was a bit too much.

I'd like to program a scanner for Summit County but this thread would indicate that the database is outdated.

Law and Emergency Services Dispatch are both confirmed and up-to-date on database. I also believe Ops 5 and Ops 9 are also confirmed up-to-date.

Everything else that still uses the old "Command" and "Tac" names are unknown. The frequencies are probably still used, but their updated names are not known.

As for the feed, it does sound pretty bad. I have contacted the provider about the issues.

Steve2003

I won't be able to address the feed until later in the year. It's running on a RS-232 cable I forgot to bring when I set it up so I can't control the BC780XLT running it remotely.

Not sure when I will be up there next but anticipate making a ski trip sometime after the first of the year.

Law and Emergency Services Dispatch are both confirmed and up-to-date on database. I also believe Ops 5 and Ops 9 are also confirmed up-to-date.

Everything else that still uses the old "Command" and "Tac" names are unknown. The frequencies are probably still used, but their updated names are not known.

As for the feed, it does sound pretty bad. I have contacted the provider about the issues.

vaniten

Greetings @Steve2003.

Any update on this Summit Co CO feed? I really appreciate this service. Thanks!

Steve2003

This is on my list of projects this summer and something I plan to work on before the end of the summer. My weekend schedule for the rest of August is pretty much shot but I'm looking to tentatively make it up there the first or second week of September.

Greetings @Steve2003.

Any update on this Summit Co CO feed? I really appreciate this service. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.