Interesting listening in Fort Collins tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mpg0515

For those who listen to FCPD and CSUPD, they are very active tonight with all these crazy kids... The start of summer is always a busy one here and everywhere. Everyone has to go out and party right?

FCPD-3- CSU and FCPD doing some kind of MIP taskforce
FCPD-4-was hearing some mobile DUI enforcement but not anymore.
FCPD-5- Speed trap downtown, sounds more like an excuse to get DUI's. This is planned until 2:30 in the morning, so I am sure it will get more interesting as the night goes on.
FCPD-6- I have never heard much traffic on here being that it is the SWAT channel, but very active tonight!

Larimer SO was just in a short pursuit on the north end of Fort Collins

M

mpg0515

Larimer SO now on another pursuit in Loveland

What is it about the warm weather that makes everyone feel like being a rebel?

edit: Loveland setting up spikes on Wilson

Suspect hit spikes and is slowing down and now on a high risk stop

Last edited:
M

mpg0515

Update

mpg0515 said:
For those who listen to FCPD and CSUPD, they are very active tonight with all these crazy kids... The start of summer is always a busy one here and everywhere. Everyone has to go out and party right?

FCPD-3- CSU and FCPD doing some kind of MIP taskforce
FCPD-4-was hearing some mobile DUI enforcement but not anymore.
FCPD-5- Speed trap downtown, sounds more like an excuse to get DUI's. This is planned until 2:30 in the morning, so I am sure it will get more interesting as the night goes on.
FCPD-6- I have never heard much traffic on here being that it is the SWAT channel, but very active tonight!

Larimer SO was just in a short pursuit on the north end of Fort Collins

FCPD-5 seems to have been vacated for the time being... They were talking about too much traffic downtown to be effective. Sounds like they are going to CSU to add to the officer saturation MIP bla bla.... And yes I am very bored tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.